Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Skin care - you've got it!

The modern women in today’s world manages both her career and as well as family. This is especially in the case of people living in the city, where human skin gets exposed to lot of pollution. Every time you step out of your houses you need special protection for your skin. These dangers may ruin the natural look of the skin leaving it with ugly scars, pimples, spots. So you need a follow some easy skin care regimen.

First step in skin care is using a cleanser. Cleansing can be done with face wash or scrub or milk. They go deep in the skin removing all the impurities. It is recommended to use a cleanser twice a week.

You know what, I suggest you to go natural, because nothing can bit it. Why dont you try this one, just wash your face with water and use a facial wash, any, as long that it is for your skin type, like mine is Nivea and I can say that it works for me. Then after doing such try to get milk and sliced cucumber, use a cotton to put milk into your face and the sliced cucumber. Trust me! it will work for you too.

I completely agree. Cleansing is an important step to ensure that your skin pores remain clean and free of all toxins. But it is also important to exfoliate your skin at least twice a week and moisturize it effectively after that! Unless you practice a complete skin care regimen, your skin care would be incomplete..

Quote Originally Posted by blissfulramyaa View Post
    The modern women in today’s world manages both her career and as well as family. This is especially in the case of people living in the city, where human skin gets exposed to lot of pollution. Every time you step out of your houses you need special protection for your skin. These dangers may ruin the natural look of the skin leaving it with ugly scars, pimples, spots. So you need a follow some easy skin care regimen.

First step in skin care is using a cleanser. Cleansing can be done with face wash or scrub or milk. They go deep in the skin removing all the impurities. It is recommended to use a cleanser twice a week.
    I agree with you Dear.It is necessary cleansing can be done with face wash or scrub or milk.Because it will gave extra protection our skin.

yep! i agree too!

Default A Tip I Recieved

I was recently given a good piece of advice in relation to my skin care. I've suffered from oily skin for a good while now, and my initial pharmacist recommended me a facial cream and moisturizer thats pH level's were too high.

The natural pH range for our skin is between 4.5 and 6 pH, any higher and our skin is oily and any lower and our skin is dry. So my initial pharmacist gave me a high pH moisturizer which is good for dry skin...no wonder I could never get rid of my oily skin.

A good friend of mine sent me to this website, which had heaps of useful information about oily and dry skin. From here it wasn't until I switched to a lower pH level facial cream and moisturizer that I was able to see better results in my skin management.

Just maybe something to look out for in the future!

Yes . Horay! to natural ingredients! . before i applied too much on my skin, causing acne to occur, including those acne with yellow or white spots. EWWWW. now, i use mineral products or products with natural ingredients. it works good on me. Thank God

Why only use a cleanser twice a week? I think it's important to use at least once a day!

**donah** Female

First step in skin care is using a cleanser.
    Cleansing can be done with face wash or scrub or milk.
    They go deep in the skin removing all the impurities.
    It is recommended to use a cleanser twice a week.
    Milk is good in skin care.
    Even Cleopatra used milk to maintain her beauty.
    Cleanser twice a week?? Maybe, but I used it only once.
    My skin is sensitive.
    I'm really fond of sunless tanning(melanotanII) that's why moisturizer is always on my bag together with other creams.

Wait a sec -
    I agree and disagree.
    I agree that in those days you should clean your face in order to protected it from the environment.
    I disagree that you shouldn't use only water and water+ some cream. Few decade ago the air situation was mush better than today. today, in order to keep your body and face skin you must strength it with cosmetics products. In this case I do recommended on natural cosmetics products, especially the ones that made from the Dead Sea (and there is a very good reason why - Dead Sea )

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast