Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    **Dennis** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    Most possible it could be dermatitis with yeast infection, which is quite common. Especially when you suffering any gastro-intestinal problems.

Treatment first would be taking anti-itching medications like Cetrizine HCL (CTZ) or Fexofenadine HCL( Allegra) so it won't itch thus preventing you further irritation by self scratching the areas. Just make sure to gently clean and dry the anus thoroughly. Topical treatment for symptomatic relief would be Local anesthetics like you are using (lanacaine) or use calamine lotion locally for soothing cool effect.

For treatment you can use ointments or shampoos containing selenium sulfide, ketoconazole, cotrimazole. See if it helps. If the itching still persist Doctor consultation is necessary to rule out if any underlying cause.
    I`m fully agree with him. About first treatment, it would be anti-itching medications. You should then be careful and watch difference.

Default Itchy cracked skin fixer!

Hi my cream is a big seller on ebay and it really works for the things you're talking about! The main ingredient is clobetasol proprionate. It costs $20.00 + $3.00, shipping. If you're interested contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com and I'll send you the paypal invoice to pay with, thanks

There are various causes of cracked skin. This is in fact paramount if skin is dry, scaly or is fungal infected.

It is worthy of note that cracked skin can in turn lead to eczema and thus should be taken seriously. You can visit a skin dermatologist to get prescriptions.

Try my eczema cream, it works hard for conditions like these, $20.00, contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com, I only take paypal payments, thanks

**Eric Wright** Male

You should look into trying Pranicure Ointment. I had a really itchy bum for a couple of years and there is no better treatment than using Pranicure. It heals the anal area and stops anal itching completely!

**jocelyn** Female

lotromin and monistat did nothing for my itchy butt. Worse at nite and i would scratch and have blood spots in my underware. I killed mine with cayenne pepper. this hurts like hades and hell put together for about 30 minutes. I did this 2x a day for 4 days and now the infection is a little itchy but when it was moist and itchy, is now dry and scabby. hopes this helps without using prescription any thing.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12