Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

jsg and everyone! i just wanted to let you know that Valence Detox. Slimming. Anti-aging is having a SALE! i just got an e-mail (cuz i signed up for a membership) and told me that they are having a special deal on the set of 3 valence products! 3 items are Ultimate Lift ($44.95), Eye Revive ($39.95) and Lip Repair($29.95) and until the end of this month, it is only $99.95 for the set!

Quote Originally Posted by jsg View Post
    Victoria C... it is my FIRST jar!

sales assistant told me that it is a very concentrated cream that i only need to use a little bit. i apply this Ultimate Lift Cream twice a day (morning and night). it has been almost 3 weeks and i still have more than half left :-D
    thanks i'll check it out.

Wink GREAT deal!!

Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    jsg and everyone! i just wanted to let you know that Valence Detox. Slimming. Anti-aging is having a SALE! i just got an e-mail (cuz i signed up for a membership) and told me that they are having a special deal on the set of 3 valence products! 3 items are Ultimate Lift ($44.95), Eye Revive ($39.95) and Lip Repair($29.95) and until the end of this month, it is only $99.95 for the set!
    vito, thanks for the info!
    maybe time for me to sign up for valence membership, huh? i wish they had the deal before! my ultimate lift cream jar is almost full so...

do you know how long they will have this great deal for?
    thanks!

i think it is a special of the month so will ended on the last day of JUNE! but they usually sell out before the promotion period ends so you better hurry!!

thanks vito! i just called the store and ordered the special deal. they said there are a few more sets left in the store!!! if anyone wants it, you better call NOW!!!

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

i'll check it up too thanks.

holly smokes! they are sold out!? i just called the store to order 3 more because my mom and a few other friends wanted it. they said it will take them abt a week to get a new batch... i hate waiting. but they said they will give me a gift card since i have to wait for so long! i did not think waiting for a few days is not that bad but now i am happy that i am getting something for free valence customer service is the best!

**** Female

Is this by the same brand that sells $12.99 acne set?

mama123, yes it is made by the same comp.

**** Male

It sounds like cheap stuff, but then again, if it works, it works. A great skin care line I know of here locally just launched. If you know anything about chemical peels, you have certainly heard about Dr Kalil. Check out his new skin care line, ViDerm Skin Care.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast