Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh is this for real, Maybe I should try that one. Is that available in the philippines? And is the product works for all skin types? Because my skin is kinda sensitive and maybe the product just works for you but doesn't work for me. So tell me how will I get an assurance about the products.

**** Female

Chinee,

This is for real. Our acne and skin purification set has been effective and has helped treat thousands of people who had acne. The great thing about our product is that it is great for all skin types INCLUDING sensitive skin. The reason for this is that it does not use any drying agents such as benyzol peroxide and salasylic acid but rather utilizes a peeling technique to get rid of the dead skin from your face and neck. In addition, it does not peel off layers of your good skin like many other products out there do, just your dead skin.

We do ship all over the world so if you can order online and we will ship it out to you once we receive your order.

Valence
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12