Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Best Hair Loss Treatment

Hi, I am 31 yrs female from malaysia. I have been facing severe hair loss problem for the last one year. I didn't notice before as i was too busy on my works,too much of stress and all, but now i'm off the work and i notice this thing. I just visited india and i visited Dr. batra's clinic and i'm using their medicine. Can you suggest any other natural medicines or oils that help grow hair fast. I'm really worried about it.

**Cher** Female

Lightbulb

Simmone,

I have gone through the same thing. It's very scary. I've gone through periods where my hair has just fallen out in handfuls while I was standing in the shower. According to the doctor any type of stress, change in diet or weight loss can cause that cycle. So, I went to a nutritionist who suggested the following for me.
    1) MSM, because it helps your nails and hair to grown faster... it really worked in my case
    2) Enzymes, because they break down the nutrients in food so that your body will digest it better. If you're taking it vitamins from food and your body is digesting it. It doesn't help the body.
    3) a good Hair Vitamin supplement
    4) Flax seed Oil

In my case it really worked. I've also suggested it to about 5 other friends who have faced hair loss issues and it helped significantly. Also, don't wait a long time. It's really important to turn it around as soon as possible!

great post sweetcher! i had the same problem abt a few years ago. i think it was from having 2 much stress from work and also a change of my life style. i was eating lots of junk food as well...

my dr. told me to take keratin suppliments. i found that there are many different kinds of keratin products out there such as keratine tea, keratin candy and keratin pills! i simply took pills for a few weeks and it got all better.

i heared there is a special hair treatment called "keratin hair treatment" and supposely they are really good. never had a chance 2 try it thou...

hope this info helps... good luck!

thank you both for suggestion. by the way what is MSM ?

**Cher** Female

Quote Originally Posted by jsg View Post
    great post sweetcher! i had the same problem abt a few years ago. i think it was from having 2 much stress from work and also a change of my life style. i was eating lots of junk food as well...

my dr. told me to take keratin suppliments. i found that there are many different kinds of keratin products out there such as keratine tea, keratin candy and keratin pills! i simply took pills for a few weeks and it got all better.

i heared there is a special hair treatment called "keratin hair treatment" and supposely they are really good. never had a chance 2 try it thou...

hope this info helps... good luck!
    jsg, I've had Keratin treatments on my hair - sort of like a conditioning treatment. It makes the hair really glossy and shiny. Funny, I never knew you could use it as a supplement.

Simmone, MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane) or organic sulfur, is a supplement that you can buy in most health food stores. I like the one from Rich Distributing because I know its a really pure form of MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcher View Post
    jsg, I've had Keratin treatments on my hair - sort of like a conditioning treatment. It makes the hair really glossy and shiny. Funny, I never knew you could use it as a supplement.

Simmone, MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane) or organic sulfur, is a supplement that you can buy in most health food stores. I like the one from Rich Distributing because I know its a really pure form of MSM.
    oh o.k thank you....

I have heard that saving our head completely bald helps us in treating hair loss. I have seen few people who have cured with this. But, i was afraid to try because i really don't like bald head. If it really works then i am ready to be bald for few days.

**** Female

Add six spoonfuls water, two spoonfuls pure vinegar and apply it on the scalp with cotton wool before going to bed. Tie a towel around your head to protect the pillow. Wash your hair next morning. After shampooing, rinse again with vinegar water. Continue this once a week for at least three months.

ha.. oh no i don't want to be bald.

**Dennis** Male

I told it to one member just before, you should find and buy shampoo of nettle. It helps hair to grow faster and also, it makes hair stronger.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast