Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

I think you should use anti dandruff shampoo which can help you to reduce your hair dandruff and soft your hair, so it can protect to hair fall.

**Spanky Smith** Male

Hi Everyone,

I am 36. A mother, a wife and a nurse .When I was about 16-17 I started to become quite aware of my hair as they were changing and definitely looking thinner, mainly the top and sides of my head.

I tried everything but nothing worked on my hairs. I even opted for various home remedies but none of them worked. I consulted a Dermatologist he recommended me coconut oil for hair loss. By Massaging coconut oil into my scalp twice a week ensured that hair grows out healthy and thick.

I really recommend the same, to everyone for long and shiny hairs!!

**Amit Kumar** Male

E-13, Basement, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110024

Hair Loss is a big problem most of people face today. Don't get panic, here is a solution...
    Before few months my brother was upset with the problem of hair loss. Then someone suggest me to visit clinics in delhi, then my brother consulted with many doctors but couldn't find the satisfaction than I started searching over internet and found a name i.e DermaClinix than we went to consult with doctor, I met dr amrendra kumar he has very good experience for hair transplantation as well as he is good in nature. Procedure is done at DermaClinix south delhi, india and 5 months has passed and he is got awesome results - I must reveal his name - Natasha (Got amazing results). any of you can visit the clinic and meet the doctors, consultation is also free for hair transplant.

Banned
    **Beru** Female

I'm really happy that I went for this treatment. The result is so effective that I want to share with you guys.
    Last time I will just use hairfall products. But after my preg,my hair, esp on top of my forehead started to drop. Instead of waiting to hit the extreme state of hairloss, i went for this treatment. After 3 sessions, i can see the result!!
    I think i will continue with the recommended sessions by the Dr.

After that will maintain using their products. =D

http://www.womensweekly.com.sg/beaut...uthful-radium/

**Kortny** Female

y husband and I both have been using Biotin Collagen Keratin shampoo for several months and it has made a huge difference for both of us. My hair appeared thicker with one wash. New hair growth was noticeable after just a couple of weeks.I bought it from the official Bloomy website

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567