Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

**** Female

wow, it comes with 3 products?? and it is only $12.99, 2 for $20??

jsg: thanks for the info. i will check them out!

no problem mama!

u know what i am thinking now? since valence do wholesale business, i am thinking about buying a box full of valence acne set and sell it on amazon/ebay/yahoo! so that parents like me will not have to spend so much money on products thats expensive but do not work!!!! i wish i found valence before i spent over $3000 on acne products for myself and kids...

**** Female

Acne is mainly caused by bacteria build-up, so it’s best to use an anti-bacterial face wash. Usually, your dermatologist will recommend a safe product to use. Better still, use fragrance-free face wash that is free of any oils.

Apply an oil free, vitamin E-enriched cream that is useful to heal pimple-prone and ruptured skin. You need to remove the impurities from your face to allow it to breathe. Never forget to use a toner and a face wash daily after returning from outside. An alcohol-free toner is best as it will keep a check on the bacteria on the skin. Use an oil-free sunscreen for your face. But remember, you need very little of it, else the sweat and your oily skin will lead to more pimples.

**** Female

Proactiv Solution is a 3-step acne skin care management treatment developed by leading dermatologists that work together to heal and clear acne. This is a preferred method of some celebrities and comes in renewing cleaner, revitalizing toner and repairing lotion form. Results have proved to be excellent and pretty effective in dealing with mild or non-inflammatory acne.

proactive was one of the worst products i have tried for acne. i recently found out that most of it is benzoproxide which dries up the skin! and the rest is water. no wonder why it did not work at all!and it was over $100USD!!! waste, waste, waste!!!!!!!!!

**** Female

Hi everyone!

I am so glad to know that so many of you from this forum are using Valence acne & purification products and loving them I am happy for you that you have found a solution to fix the problem!! Thank you for your support!

I am sorry fot those ones that are currently on the waiting list. We try to have more than enough products in stock but we get unexpected amount/quantity of orders here and there that we happen to sell out... New shipment is coming in this coming Monday! Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

valence, i am wondering if you know anything about AHA skincare products for acne skin. one of my japanese friend told me it is one of the BEST products and is very popular. i am using a few products from your store and i am so happy with the result but i am now looking for a products that can treat my acne scars and also i want to prevent from breaking out. thaks for your help :-)

**** Female

Smile regarding AHA

Hi jsg.

There are a lot of AHA products out there and YES, I do believe in AHA products BUT only thing about AHA is that they smell funny AHA=fruits acid is great for its peeling effect and it does help remove the surface/damaged layer of skin.

If you don't mind the "funny smell", I would recommend you to try them!!
    www.vlns-spa.com

oh wow, so does this get rid of just acne or does it work on acne scars.. also does anyone know of things you can use to apply cream to your back if you don't have someone to do it for you?

**** Female

Thumbs up Valence Purification Set Info.

Hi pika doh9!

Valence Purification Set comes with 3 products. 1)natural peeling, 2)moisturizer & 3)troubleshooter.

step 1 natural peeling will gently removes the damages skin which means it is not only great for acne but also scared face!

It will make your skin clear, soft and smooth!
    www.vlns-spa.com

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast