Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

problem is I have acne on my back lol and I have no way of applying all this on my own :-( and no one around to do it for me

**** Female

Default Cucumber and acne

Liquefy a peeled cucumber in a blender and apply the juice to the acne. Another variation of this remedy is to drink four or five cups of cucumber juice daily for a week. This is said to purify the blood and lymphatic system, resulting in a clearer skin.

Or simply, eat cucumbers daily as a snack.

Living proof: my best friend struggled with acne covered all over her face. Since she started eating a cucumber for about a month, they were all gone. She has never had a clearer face than now.

There might be great products on the market. But the best treatment always comes from our diet

I found a Youtube video on Valence Acne Product. It sounds very interesting. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it4P13tF1fg

**** Female

Thanks Vito! I am happy to see people are enjoying this wonderful product
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

The best acne product is Argan Oil by Sweet Marrakesh. I have cured my acne with Ultimate Argan Gold ( 100% organic, certified USDA and FDA approved). You will be amazed by the results.
    [ Link Removed ]

Well, I have lots of pimples on my face and I will definitely be happy to try that one out. I'm hoping that it will be available in the Philippine market so I can test it myself. Or can I order it online for a cheap price?

Anyone here in the Philippines who have tried this one?
    Are there any cheaper alternatives?

**** Female

Hi GekiDan. I appreciate your interest in our product. Our products are available to purchase online at vlns.ocnk.biz and the acne set is at vlns.onck.biz/product/54. We ship worldwide and our price for a 3 week supply is only $12.99. If you want you can also email us directly at inquiry@vlns-spa.com to place an order directly with us. If you order directly by email I can apply a boutique only special for you which is 2 sets for $20! If you have any questions please let us know.
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

**** Male

An ingredient that we have been playing around with for an acne solution is called Regu-Seb. This ingredient is produced by CenterChem, the same guys that produce Regu-Shape, Regu-Slim, and Regu-Stretch (these are all great ingredients for anti-cellulite products). Anyways, what Regu-Seb does is that it regulates the sebum (oil) product of the skin that it is applied to. I have used it myself and I have had great results.

this is my first post to this forum but i have been a long time lurker. this thread has interested me for the longest time and i finally decided to give the set a try. i live in mumbai so i was a little bit worried about the shipping and whether or not i would receive the product. i placed my order online and got notification 2 hours later that my order was through and shipped and i received it 4 days later. so this was convenient to me. and then i have been using this set for almost 2 weeks and it is really good. my skin is a lot better and i am very happy and it is very nice and moist. this product does not dry out acne but actually treats and controls without drying the skin and irritating it. this makes me very happy. this is the first product that has worked really good on my skin. i will update everyone soon.

btw, i am talking about the valence acne clearing set.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123