Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    **Brenda** Female

MAKE UP! pika, famous people have dermatologists, make up artists and esthiticians (i know i spelled that wrong} on their payroll. there are base foundations that can hide burn marks, pot marks, and mostly any scar on your face. they can just afford it we can't. i know a professional make up artist, friends not business, that goes to burn units to teach nurses how to apply makeup for the disformed burn patient! she does it for free, she is a saint. check some websites and see if they have makeup for this purpose.

Keratosis pilaris is a condition where small bumps appear on the skin, especially on the areas like the upper arms, legs, thighs and the buttocks. The reason for the development of these bumps is over production of keratin, which is the fibrous scleroprotein found on the outer layer of the skin. Sometimes, keratosis pilaris can also affect the face, especially the cheek. This type of keratosis pilaris is known as keratosis pilaris rubra faceii, or in short, KPRF. This type of keratosis pilaris on face can often be mistaken for acne. It usually causes bumps to appear on patches, for which the entire cheek can look red and inflamed. Apart from KPRF, there are two other common types of keratosis pilaris, known as keratosis pilaris rubra and keratosis pilaris alba.

**joyce henry** Female

your right pika, i have also thought about celebrities having none of the problems we ordinary people have. wish i knew how to rid myself of KP,acne scars n stretch marks.

What helped my KP was an aha lotion.

Has anyone tried the Tag Away skin tag remover. Apparently it takes 8 weeks and eventually skin tags just dry up and fall away. I just read about Tag Away Reviews but would love to hear some elses perspective

**Genevieve** Female

Quote Originally Posted by nuttymadam View Post
    What helped my KP was an aha lotion.
    yes, me too! AHA was a life saver for my KP. And i realized by trial and error that if you exfoliate the area first, it works even better.

**joyce henry** Female

Red face Rutland2

what strength AHA lotion would i get. are there separate ones 4 the face and body ?

**Rosaly Hudson** Female

Celebrities do have problems in skin, but yes they have got some expensive medication to get rid of that.

I've got a few excellent choices of how to get rid of skin tags. As for me, I usually use tea tree oil of The body shop, give it a try. It reduces blemishes and get rid of acnes too. After a few times using it, it will bring great results. In case you are allergic to tea tree oil or any compounds in it, you can try caster oil. Very efficient too. OR aloe vera would be a perfect option, gentle, cool and ease. There are many ways to get rid of this stupid skin part. But I only use 3 products as mentioned above. Nice to share with you guys

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Instead of rushing to the doctor, skin tags can often be easily removed at home with some simple home remedies:
    Apple Cider Vinegar.
    Pineapple Juice.
    Onion Juice.
    Banana Peel.
    Tea Tree Oil.
    Nail Polish.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12