Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pumpkin peels are extremely affective and you can make your own at home. Very economical. Also, there are many chemical peels you can buy that are not all that expensive. I don't use chemical peels so I cannot recommend one but do a thorough search on the internet. Makeup Alley is a good place to go to for reviews on products.

Thank for this information y34963 ...this is really very cheap and economical method for skin care...I will surely try this one
    THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Thank for this information y34963 ...this is really very cheap and economical method for skin care...I will surely try this one
    THANKS
    Me too - I 2nd that!

We created an article about Skin Exfoliation, I will be glad to help or to bring more information to anyone on this forum.

http://www.natural-elements-online.c...xfoliation.asp

Skin exfoilation is important for the body as well as the face. For the body use a body scrub weekly (sugar and grapeseed oil or another oil that you like works as good as any you would buy on the market and and you can make it for pennies. There are hundreds of recipes on the net but it is simply sugar and oil. You want enough oil in the sugar so that it isn't a liquid. Put it on your skin in a circular motion and rinse off in the shower. Your skin will feel wonderful.

Add AHA to your favourite lotion and put it on your skin every couple of nights or so. It is also a great exfoilator and keeps you skin very soft. Again, not expensive.

For your face, my recommendation is still to use a pumpkin peel, use a great sunscreen and a moisturizer daily.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12