Default Micro Dermabrasion!!

Hello all!!

has anyone undergone Micro dermabrasion??? what are the results??? how much it cured acne scars???

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Microdermabrasion is usually performed using aluminum crystals or other abrasive substance and is useful therapy for acne and acne scars treatment. Treatment usually takes around 30-45 minutes depending on the area . Cost of a single session might take around $100, but for effective results several sessions might required.

I had as a xmas gift. My skin felt incredibly soft afterwards. IN order to get rid of scars, you have to go for at least 2-3 months to see results.

**Anne Wilson** Female

Before You go For this I Wanna Share With You Some Of the Risk associated with microdermabrasion
    The general consensus is that micro dermabration is not a risky procedure but just like earthquakes can happen, there are things that could go wrong during or after microderma abrasion.

1. When the microdermabrasion machine is not properly handled or has not been properly sterilized, it can result in hyperpigmentation, skin injuries or infections (extremely rare, but possible).
    2. It's also possible to inhale micro crystals from the microderm machines used during the procedure. Aluminum oxide crystals, however, (the most common abrasive agent used in micro dermabrasion) cause no allergic or adverse reactions. They are neither toxic nor non-carcinogenic. Ingesting micro crystals in extremely large quantities, however, can cause respiratory problems - but so would dust - (extremely unlikely, but possible).
    3. A few years back, I read about people having eye problems after stray crystals from microbrasion machines found their way into the eyes during treatment. These days, however, all plastic surgeries, spas and beauty salons offer special eye protection (plastic or rubber goggles) during microderm abrasion.
    4. I have increased sun sensitivity, flaking and redness after micro dermabrasion and some people also see temporary discoloration in the skin. These are fairly com

Thank You so much 2 all...especially Anne

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful