Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Best whitening cream

Helllo all!!

i was just wondering what is the most effective whitening cream???

yes???

Well I personally don't use any but I get whiter from using lotion (dove) and staying home over the summer avoiding the sun and in a couple of months all that tan is gonna be gone.

**** Female

hi muskaan, you want the whitening cream for the face or body? what's your condition now and have you tried anything for it?

the color we have is based on what pigment our body produces, some have lighter pigments, some have darker.

most products only bleach on the surface but cannot deal with what's under the skin. you have to look for a product that will address the melanin production inside what is called the melanocytes.

hope this helps.

I think using whitening creams is risky...

**clara kim** Female

jst use sunscreen and stay out of the sun for awhile you will get lighter!

If you have sun stains that you want to whiten use a cream with fruit acids. I've heard they are very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskaan View Post
    Helllo all!!

i was just wondering what is the most effective whitening cream???

yes???
    Dear Muskaan, Japanese skincare brands have some great whitening products, I being half Japanese and since having white skin is highly desired I have tried quite few and will recommend KOSE and shiseido white lucent, check their website for information. Let me know how you go!

**clara kim** Female

Quote Originally Posted by belladiorgirl View Post
    Dear Muskaan, Japanese skincare brands have some great whitening products, I being half Japanese and since having white skin is highly desired I have tried quite few and will recommend KOSE and shiseido white lucent, check their website for information. Let me know how you go!
    Im actually using the shiseido white lucent, I love it but I dont feel like it whitens my skin but it does make my skin look brighter and healthier!

**naturesorganic** Male

207 N. Gilbert Rd Ste 001 Gilbert, AZ 85234

Skin Lightening Cream is made up of chemicals which react with the composition of your skin. In most cases, these lightening creams control or restrict the melanin production of your epidermis. Melanin is a pigment produced by the cells of your body which is responsible for the color of your skin. Some people are born with browning or reddish hues, while others have a paler or yellowish skin tone. A person's skin tone has a lot to do with his/her genetic make up and his/her skin's reaction to sunlight.

Sunscreen won't lighten you, it will help protect your skin so the pigment doesn't darken. If you protect your skin, it should eventually get back to your natural color. If you want to be lighter, just consistently protect your skin every day before sun exposure.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast