Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Puffy and dark circles around my eyes

I am on my late thirty.I usually work around 10-12 hrs a day.Now i have noticed that I have some puffy and dark circles around my eyes.this looks really terrible. So i have been thinking go to for some whitening or bleaching treatment.I don't know what could be the best so i just dropped down here. Please kindly advice me.

**Brenda** Female

try getting more sleep. you can use used teabags on your eyes in the morning to reduce swelling. drink a lot of liquids. water is best. try the extra sleep for a week and see if it helps. i work 10 hours a day. i know how tired you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by AKMittal View Post
    I am on my late thirty.I usually work around 10-12 hrs a day.Now i have noticed that I have some puffy and dark circles around my eyes.this looks really terrible. So i have been thinking go to for some whitening or bleaching treatment.I don't know what could be the best so i just dropped down here. Please kindly advice me.
    Yeah.. It could be because of lack of sleep. Plus stress, lack of moisture and lifestyle habits like smoking and excesive alcohol intake can lead to the development of under eye circles and puffiness. Since you are on the wrong side of the thirties, I suggest you start using an anti-aging eye cream. There are quite a few available in the market that help to rectify these concerns.

**** Female

Red face try the face mask!

For busy people like you shuold try the face mask! It is also known as home SPA treatment. simply put it on your face after shower/before bed time and leave it on for 10-15minutes.

it will not only revitalizes your skin and mind but also makes you sleep better!

Thank you all for answer. I'm on holiday so these 1 month i just like to get rid of a those dark circles. So what might be the best dark circles creams or anti-aging creams ? any suggestions. What kind of tea bags i have to use ? is it normal drinking tea bags or are there any special tea bags for puffiness ?

**** Female

There may be many great products for dark circles as others have recommended. But I would like to share some tips on how you can minimize the dark circles in our daily lives.

Hi AKMittal, I would suggest a green tea teabag. You can find more information about green tea benefits for our skin at my blog:

**Brenda** Female

recycle your used tea bags. put a couple in the fridge. use them cold. mostly any tea bags will do. we drink a lot of ice tea here and so i use lipton, tetly, or whatever is on sale.

**** Female

Smile Puffy eyes and dark circles

I would suggest

- Getting much needed rest.

- Try using some tea bags or wheat germ oil for the puffiness

- Almond oil for dark circles

Good luck !

**** Female

If you want to do tea bag trick - use regular tea bags, not green tea and not decaf as you need caffeine to improve blood circulation. Also make sure to apply moisturizing eye cream when you are done, as tea may be drying for delicate skin around your eyes.
    If you wear contacts I would suggest removing them while you are applying tea bags

**TH Thong** Male

Default newly launched DR's Secret Activist Eye Cream

Hi AKMittal and all friends,

To reduce puffiness and lightening the dark circles, I would recommend you DR's Secret newly launched Activist eye cream. The reasonably priced eye cream contains AGS-complex, Argireline and Botanica-E (3 GFs, 1.5ppm). It will definietely hide your age behind those eyes.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast