Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**** Female

Thumbs up BEST solution for Eczema!

Hi everyone!

i used to suffer from eczema for the loooooooooooongest time... over 20 years

i moved to shanghai, china to study chinese herbal medicine. herbs are very interesting and i mix different herbs and make my own tea everyday! my eczema symptoms were getting better after i start drinking organic herbal tea BUT especially after i introduced CHINESE BLACK VINEGAR to my everyday diet, eczema and nasal congestion got drastically better!

i have tried so many medicines and products for eczema and spent $$$ over 20years... i wish i would have known about Chinese Black Vinegar long ago... i tried the vinegar for a bit over a month and my skin is ALL BETTER! literally, ALL BETTER! since then, i have NOT been eating it...because i am NOT a big fan of the taste but wharever! it saved me!

give a try! Vinegar is good for your overall health and beauty, i heared!

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

yup chinese medicine are emerging rapidly these days. Are you still in china or..? i also used to put CHINESE BLACK VINEGAR when i cook ,when i was in china. I love its taste though. It is thought to be good for your skin.

**** Female

Wink

if you cook it right, it might taste ok...
    i guess i had no luck
    if you have a great recipe, please share with me!!

i travel a lot for both business and pleasure but i am back in Cali. it feels great esp. the beach gotta remember to take care of my skin thou

i told my friend about this chinese black vinegar post and he has been eating tofu and veges with chinese black vinegar for about 2 weeks and his eczema is getting a lot better... thank you valence

**** Female

Red face "WOW" Chinese Black Vinegar!

Quote Originally Posted by jsg View Post
    i told my friend about this chinese black vinegar post and he has been eating tofu and veges with chinese black vinegar for about 2 weeks and his eczema is getting a lot better... thank you valence
    jsg, you are very welcome I am just so greatful to know that your friend's skin is getting better. Thank Chinese Black Vinegar

**** Female

Lightbulb Hydrogen Water... purify your body & soul!

How could I forget to tell you all about this...

WATER that is rich in HYDROGEN is also proven to cure allergy symptoms and lots of other health and skin related problems!

I have been drinking, cooking and also rinsing my face and body with hydrogen rich water everyday after shower! no one believes me when I say I used to suffer from eczema!

hey valence! i told my friend about hydrogen rich water and he is very interested. could you give me more information on that? like what exactly hydrogen rich water does, where can i buy it and how much they are. thanks!

**** Female

Lightbulb info. on Hydrogen Rich Water

WHAT is Hydrogen Rich Water?

Hydrogen Water was developed by Dr.H and is based on the common understanding of medical practitioners that many diseases and the weakening of the immune system are caused by active oxygen (free radicals). It is constantly produced in our bodies as a result of stress, food additives, drinking alcohol, smoking, strenuous sports, ultraviolet rays, and even breading. Moreover, active oxygen damages cell membrances and DNA, which result in such diseases as diabetes, cancer, and arteriosclerosis, etc.

Hydrogen Water is an anti-oxidant and drinking 1.5L per day is equal to the intake of 450mg of beta carotene per day (or equal to eating 38 pieces of 200 gram carrots every day). Hydrogen Water allows us to maintain our health by slowing down the aging process and is not harmful to the body and does not have any effect on medicine.

When we drink Hydrogen Water, enzymes called hydrogenases, which exist in our bodies, activate atomic hydrogen. This hydrogen reduces the active oxygen by forming water molecules, which our body discharges in the form of sweat and urine.

WHERE can I get it? How much is it?

There are quite a few places that carries some kind of hydrogen rich water. Since hydrogen water helped my skin and health problem, Valence Detox, Slimming, Anti-aging also produced our own Hydrogen Rich Water. It is one of the most affordable yet the great way to keep up with your beauty and health

1 bottle (17Fl.Oz.) is $1.89 and 1 case (17Fl.Oz. x 25 bottles) is $37.8=$1.50/bottle!
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

Generally, anything herbal used over a period of time gives good results.

Dear VALENCE,

I used suffer from really bad eczema too. Thank you so much for the tip and recommending what to use for my acne and eczema. It has gotten so much better especially behind my knees and elbows! I really love the purification set and step1 Natural Peeling and step3 SKINFOOD is my favorite :-)

You are a true skin professional and your products are all awesome!!!
    Thank you again!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast