Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hydrogen peroxide must be periodically applied to the affected areas until all the spots disappear. Use a small brush or a cotton swab to apply the hydrogen peroxide for a more precise application. The skin around the area to be treated must also be applied with a moisturizer or lotion prior to application so that they will not be burned by the hydrogen peroxide. The treatment can be done at one week intervals, if necessary. To prevent the recurring growth of seborrheic keratosis, hydrogen peroxide can also be added to bath water.

Moisture is very effective in curing keratosis pilaris on face, hence frequent application of moisturizing cream or lotion containing urea and propylene glycol helps soften, thick rough skin. Since the condition is more prevalent in winter months, keep the temperature of your home between 68 to 70º F to ensure that the air inside the room is not very dry.

**Bree Cena** Female

Default What Happen to your Seborrheic Keratosis?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy52 View Post
    I have seborrheic keratosis on my skin. i was wondering if there is any herbal remedy that can get rid of this. waiting for your reply.

It's been five years since you have posted this, how are you? Have you discovered a natural remedy for your skin?

I am wondering if you really have gone through surgery? I had been considering surgery as well three years ago but it has been postponed several times. I am a busy person and I'm always on the go. Surgery would just hold me in one place because for sure it will have bruises or scars or even a small sign that a surgery has been conducted. Fortunately, these days I no longer consider surgery because I am getting better now. I have used SR Lotion to control the acne-like spots in my skin and now it has lightened and has gotten smoother than three years ago, It's a cream, it's non-greasy though. The moisture it left on the skin manages the dryness. It's amazing. Yesterday, I have visited srlotion.com again for my third bottle.

Hello, and thank you for your question regarding a natural way to get rid of age spots.

Firstly, to successfully get rid of a seborrheic keratosis (and prevent more from occurring), you need a combination of internal and external remedies.

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is definitely the number one choice. It not only works as an external remover, it's also a very powerful internal cleanser.

To use as an external remover simply use a cotton swab dipped in apple cider vinegar and dab it on the spot for a couple of minutes. Do this 3 times a day and you will find that in around 8 weeks the age spot will be gone.

For internal use, mix 2 tablespoons (30 ml's) in a glass of warm filtered water (add a small amount of natural honey for taste if you need to). Drink this concoction 2-3 times daily, 10 minutes before food.

When it comes to purchasing your ACV, only ever buy the raw organic apple cider vinegar that contains the "mother" apple (it will tell you on the bottle). Do not buy processed ACV's as these won't work anywhere near as well. If you struggle with the taste of the ACV, you can now purchase apple cider vinegar capsules, which are much easier to take.

It's also interesting to note that one of the main causes of seborrheic keratosis is yeast infections and pathogen overload. It's therefore a good idea to give yourself a yeast fungus and parasite cleanse (you'll also feel much better afterwards and have loads more energy). Have a read of our article on natural ways to rid yourself of yeast infections and be sure to follow the recommendations... Natural Remedies for Yeast Infections.

In addition, age spots and liver spots can also be a sign of rancid fat accumulating in the body. Consuming coconut oil (2-3 tablespoons a day) and taking a good quality fish oil or krill oil supplement is a terrific way to get rid of, and prevent, toxic rancid fat from accumulating in the body. Serrapeptase (a powerful protein destroying enzyme that comes from silk worms) is also extremely effective for removing age spots, liver spots, warts and seborrheic keratosis's as well.

So hopefully these tips help you out.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12