Default Skin problem on face?

Hello Everyone

i am aster wood a 25 year old girl.i have pimples on my face,i using many creams but i don't get satisfaction.i use cream right before going to sleep for my pimples.But when i wake up my face is VERY dry.And I do put on moisturizing cream, but it still is dry and even if i dont use my pimple cream for about a week, my face is still dry.

can any one help me how i remove pimples on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by asterwood22 View Post
    Hello Everyone

i am aster wood a 25 year old girl.i have pimples on my face,i using many creams but i don't get satisfaction.i use cream right before going to sleep for my pimples.But when i wake up my face is VERY dry.And I do put on moisturizing cream, but it still is dry and even if i dont use my pimple cream for about a week, my face is still dry.

can any one help me how i remove pimples on my face.
    What cream are you using? It might be that the cream contains very high concentration of ingredients that is making your skin dry.. Try using spot treatments, i.e. creams that you only out on ur pimples and not on the entire face and moisturize ur face with a rich anti-acneic moisturizer that caters to dry skin. I suggest you use NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex.

That's weird. Usually you shouldn't have a lot of pimples at that age. And oily skin is more associated with breakouts. i would consider going to a dermatologist if I were you just because most of the over the counter acne products in the market today are designed for oily skin. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful