Thread: Red Skin

Default Red Skin

On The back of all shaving foams it says "do not get in contact with direct sunlight" but

I was having a shave and i had shaving foam on my face.The door went i went outside and answered it and forgetting i had foam on my face and i chatted away outside in direct contact with the sun it was a very hot day.I come back inside to see and see my cheeks go really red (my cheeks are Sensitive part of my face) so my cheeks are really red and i don't know how to get rid of the redness and get my skin back to usual skin colour.Ive had it for about 6 months now.Its not that its just red its also feels really different to my normal skin it feels like its burn onto my face it also didn't help the fact that i was in the sun a lot a during that time which possibly could of made things a lot worse.

Any suggestions of a cream that would remove it i have tried bio oil but it did nothing and tamanu oil.Any advice will truly be appreciated apart from telling me to see my doctor which will not happen.

Thanks

I have not experience this, maybe you should ask your doctor.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed