Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My lips are getting dark

I lips are getting dark every year. Anything i can do. some says drinking coffee and cigarette gets it . I drink lot of coffee and social smoker. So any remedy for me.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

you need to cut down coffee and smoking, but drinking 1-2 cups won't affect your lips. for remedy you can apply lemon juice to lighten. yea you can check this thread as vaseline fades your lips so ..it could help fade black lips too.

oh o.k thank you deepak for your quick reply. I'll check that out too.

You should cut down coffee and smoking.

**Dennis** Male

Well, this words about smoking and coffee, I`m drinking coffee and smoking for 4 years and nothing happens to my lips. Do not understand?!? Can you tell me how many years are you smoking and drinking coffee?? If you are doing it more than 13-15 years, yes it`s possible than.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Well, this words about smoking and coffee, I`m drinking coffee and smoking for 4 years and nothing happens to my lips. Do not understand?!? Can you tell me how many years are you smoking and drinking coffee?? If you are doing it more than 13-15 years, yes it`s possible than.
    it really depends on person to person and the way he/she smokes. I don't really smoke so i'm not aware of it. But it does stain your lips and gums black like my husband also you make get pigmentations on lips.

I don't believe that coffee can make your lips dark but I do believe that cigarettes do. So avoid cigarettes if you really want to help yourself. I suggest you to just use petroleum Jelly because it serves as a moisturizer and at the same time it helps to avoid your lips from getting dark. In addition to these, don't use lipstick with aroma or has a smell or odor because it can cause your lips from being dark.

Default Best dark lip treatment cream

Quote Originally Posted by Rinkiee View Post
    I lips are getting dark every year. Anything i can do. some says drinking coffee and cigarette gets it . I drink lot of coffee and social smoker. So any remedy for me.
    Dark lips might be hereditory and can start far back from birth or from sun exposure or from smoking etc. Whatever the cause there are dark lips treatment cream but not all are effective and or safe. I know of a safe and effective dark lips cream called lasuizze Dark lips cream. And it's price competitive and made in u.s.a .

**Concetta Parsons** Female

smoking is an cause of dark lips. But there are many people who have dark lips and don't have the habit of smoking. So it may be genetic too. If you want to get rid of dark lips you can use lemon and honey. Mix lemon and honey and coat it in your lips. Leave it for 1 hour and wipe it with a wet towel.

You can get rid from dark lips with some home remedies. It surely helps you to treat from dark lips

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast