Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    **** Male

Well,thanks for providing useful information...In my point of view peer soap is very effective for oily skin...!

Default suggestion for acne

Hi Everyone;

I'm new to this forum. I just joined as I have had "bacne" for most of my life but have currently got a good handle on it.

I'm really happy with the results from 2 most basic things: a LOT of water every day. I found Figi to be very effective. At least, that's what works for me.
    Even more so, fresh daily organic vegetable juicing.

My son is 17 and has had a lot of acne on his forehead, I bought him Vichy Normaderm deep cleansing gel. His results are very good with that product.

I hope these suggestions help!

Thanks Tobias! I don't know about that product but will pick some up and try it; always looking for better solutions.

Banned
    **** Male

I think dove soap for oily skin is best. Truly speaking i never tried any other brand because this one is working for me. I have so much bad issue of face oil in the summer.

Neutrogena's Fresh Foaming Cleanser is a good all-around cleanser for oily skin. It rinses off well and removes makeup without any problems. It does contain fragrance which is why it's recommended for oily skin, because it can tolerate mildly irritating ingredients...!

Oil cleansing method is good for oily skin. You can use grapeseed oil or extra virgin olive oil.

I'm also have a oily face, I keep using oil instead of soap. I'm using shark oil its so effective honestly my oily face is turn into smooth and beautiful face! Try to use it, use it night after night! Oily face cause of pimples.. I hate pimples!!!

@ sabina
    I want to her the situation of your skin before using that soap, I want to fit my situation to you therefor I can make any moves!!! I always love saying "I LOVE MY SKIN" but I cant it because I don't have a good type of skin

**Jefferlyn Serrano** Female

Instead of using soap, I use Belo Paraben free Pore Minimizing Facial Wash that is expertly formulated for oily skin. It also tightens pores and whitens your skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123