Thread: Nail Varnish

**** Female

Default Nail Varnish

Hi Ladies,

Do yo all paint your nails and try out different colours etc?

I think i take more care of my nails then anything else, i think it shows a lot about a woman... dammm i cant even stand to see messy nails on men.

Anyway just wondered what colours do you use and what if any are you wearing now?

**Brenda** Female

i used to have my nails done all the time. but then the recession hit and the first thing to go was my only luxury. my natural nails have different problems. 2 turn under when they are the right length, my thumb nails have ridges in them. and i have a nervous quirk where i pick my nails. not the cuticles but the nails themselves. i should start a routine for my nails again. maybe they would look better. i used to use bright colors. colors with purple shades in them.

**** Female

1. If your nail varnish congeals try adding a few drops of nail varnish remover to thin it down.
    2. If you can't get the top of your nail varnish bottle? Hold it under a hot tap for 30-45 seconds, the heat will expand the top slightly making it easier to get off.
    3. Got nail varnish that's all gloopy? Stand it in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes before you do your nails, the heat thins the varnish making it easier to apply.

**** Female

Usually light colors for me pink, beige, off-white - all good. Right now it's only clear protective polish - was too lazy for anything else.

I normally use earth tone colors because of my fair complexion and I think it looks better on me. Well unfortunately right now I'm not wearing any, and because I'm pregnant.
    But still I always see to it that my nails are clean.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful