Thread: Teeth Problem

Default Teeth Problem

I hated it,I got braces but Instead of making my teeth nicer, something more terrible happened. The braces just made my teeth worst. My teeth got cracks and I when again to the dentist to have my braces removed and just do something to get rid o those cracks. I felt so bad that day thats why after she removed my braces I went to the other dentist to get rid of my teeth problem. But the other dentist have told me to just put crown on it because my teeth is not good anymore for pasta.
    Chinee

**Brenda** Female

how long did you have braces? the enamel on my teeth is very thin and i clench my teeth while asleep so i break the enamel. i would think if the braces broke your enamel on your teeth it would be the orthodontists fault and he should have known what would happen. putting a crown on your tooth is expensive but it usually lasts for a very long time. i can't afford crowns.

A sensitivity toothpaste, is the simplest way to fight a tooth sensitivity problem. Sensitivity toothpastes contain special ingredients as strontium or potassium which are de-sensitising agents. Strontium chloride works by blocking the dentin microtubules that enable cold and heat sensations to reach the tooth's nerve. Potassium citrate and Potassium nitrate work in a different way by blocking the mechanism of pain transmission between nerve cells.

**Brenda** Female

yes a sensitiviy toothpaste works well. i think all makers of toothpaste actually have their own version of sensitive toothpaste. i use the iso active sensodyne toothpast. i am trying to get my teeth a little whiter. i brush my teeth every day but the yellow color is disgusting. i used to think my dad never brushed his his teeth because they were so discolored but now i have the discolored teeth. thanks dad!!

**Wilson Sara** Female

Quote Originally Posted by chinee View Post
    I hated it,I got braces but Instead of making my teeth nicer, something more terrible happened. The braces just made my teeth worst. My teeth got cracks and I when again to the dentist to have my braces removed and just do something to get rid o those cracks. I felt so bad that day thats why after she removed my braces I went to the other dentist to get rid of my teeth problem. But the other dentist have told me to just put crown on it because my teeth is not good anymore for pasta.
    Having brace make teeth good and in proper shape but sometimes it may damage teeth as you are facing now so if you want to do bracing of your teeth go to a good dentist which do proper bracing

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful