Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

**marclewis** Male

Get a fresh thick slices of cucumber and keep them in the refrigerator for half an hour. Then put on affected area for 10 minutes.

**Emma Brown** Female

Well, there are many reason that cause dark circles under eyes:
    stress, depression, lack of enough sleep, strain from computer or TV, lack of proper diet, no intake of water.

**Sam kendric** Male

Dark circle in very to skin. Remove to dark circle to use melalite cream.

**Emily Littelton** Female

Dark circles are mainly caused due to lack of sleep. Also their are many reasons such as stress, computers. By keeping slices of cucumber or potato peels on your eyes for 15-20 min regularly and having adequate sleep will help resolve this problem. Also you should regularly wash your eyes with cold water.

**Hollywood Whitening** Male

Along with proper rest. try this home remedy to get rid of dark circles..
    Grate one or two raw potatoes to extract the juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over your closed eyes. Make sure the juice covers the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Allow the juice to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your eyelids well with cool water. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks.

Thanks for sharing

Remove dark circle to Silverex Ionic gel.

**Vaileria Dennis** Female

Hi, Eyevage is an eye cream used to treat under eye circles. It is from Solvaderm skin care brand. When I visited solvaderm official website I came to know that Eyevage is a multi-action age-defying cream developed by leading dermatologists to address the varied and complex issues that most commonly affect mature skin in the eye area.

**Evlin Symon** Female

Dark discoloration of skin under eyes referred as dark circle. Because of this people look tired, unhealthy and older. They are usually caused by several factors including the eating habits, dehydration, lack of sleep and many more. For persistent dark circles, you may need careful evaluation by a dermatologist or you can go with dermatalogist tested product Eyevage. It deeply moisturizers and plumps up eye area skin to reduce the visibility of multiple signs of skin aging, including wrinkles, fine lines, and crow's feet.

**Jana Dugo** Female

Oh those dark under eye circles. The skin around our eyes is so thin and delicate, we have to nourish and protect it. I have found that my Eye Cream and Eye Serum have significantly the appearance of my under eye bags. I swear by this stuff.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234