**Ryan** Male

Default What is the cure for white heads and black heads?

I would like to know on how do we remove both white heads and black heads. The face gets really itchy and irritating when both of these exist.

**** Female

First of all i would steam your face, so all your pores are open. Then i would do a deep cleanse with maybe tea tee oil. This should work. But when i get spots i sometimes just squeeze them.... i know this is bad advice!!

**Brenda** Female

honey if you could come up with a real cure you would be a millionaire!!!!!!!!

I think what shona said is a very good method.

**Anne Wilson** Female

The Main Reason for ossuring of Black Head is Due to Oil secretion From the Face and Dust Outside,this dust and Oil then stuck in the Pores which is Present in Face which then result in the Occurence Of Black heads so to Prevent this Wash the Face with good face wash and Eat Oil free food avoid eating Junk Food,By taking care of all this Blackheads will remove.

Quote Originally Posted by icebreaker View Post
    I would like to know on how do we remove both white heads and black heads. The face gets really itchy and irritating when both of these exist.
    Dont forget to exfoliate you face with a good scrub once or twice a week.. Exfoliation is very important in order to shed off the dead skin layer and flush out all the toxins that lead to the formation of blackheads and whiteheads.

Quote Originally Posted by marilynnsyrett View Post
    Dont forget to exfoliate you face with a good scrub once or twice a week.. Exfoliation is very important in order to shed off the dead skin layer and flush out all the toxins that lead to the formation of blackheads and whiteheads.
    do NOT exfoliate your skin!!! it scratches your face and will make you age faster = wrinkles n uneven skin tone!!! natural peeling is the best way to remove surface dirt n cleans the pore.

using face steamer to open the pore is a very very good one thou! so the greatest way to remove black/white head is to use steamer and then use natural peel gel to cleanse the face!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful