Default Make your own lip balm

Hi!

When browsing the web for ingridients for my self-made candy i came across a nice website a couple of days ago that offers kits that let you create your own lip balm.

They have a basic neutral lip-balm that is mostly the same with the standard lip-balms you can buy. With ingredients such as natural beeswax, pure almond oil and exotic shea butter. Additionally you get flavours, colours and packages.

All you have to do is add your favorite flavour and your favorite colour, package it and you have your own individual lip-balm. I think it's a realy nice thing.

here's more info about it:

lorannoils.com/p-8550-premium-lip-balm-kit.aspx

Hi, thanks for sharing and welcome to dermatalk! While I agree that making your own lip balm can be a fun activity especially for tweens, I would rather go shopping for the perfect one. I am already quite loyal to some lip balms in the market, but of course I am open to trying out new products that hit the shelves especially if the packaging looks great!

**** Male

Quote Originally Posted by chiller View Post
    Hi!

When browsing the web for ingridients for my self-made candy i came across a nice website a couple of days ago that offers kits that let you create your own lip balm.

They have a basic neutral lip-balm that is mostly the same with the standard lip-balms you can buy. With ingredients such as natural beeswax, pure almond oil and exotic shea butter. Additionally you get flavours, colours and packages.

All you have to do is add your favorite flavour and your favorite colour, package it and you have your own individual lip-balm. I think it's a realy nice thing.

here's more info about it:

lorannoils.com/p-8550-premium-lip-balm-kit.aspx
    That's pretty slick! I'll have to try that! Thanks, great post.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful