Hybrid View

Default Give Yourself a Dry Brush Exfoliation

Dry Brush Exfoliation helps in eliminating dead skin cells. It not only improves the blood circulation but also decreases puffness. I usually do a dry brush exfoliation in the morning before my shower. I prefer using a soft, natural bristle brush for this purposes.

dont you get rashes or itching problem ? i have a sensitive skin when i use brush to apply powder on my face i get eruption. i can never dare to use dry brush.

yeah i have never tried and i cant dare to do that... but will use cotton cloth gently
    will it help?

**Brenda** Female

i don't use a brush either. jammi i thing a cotton cloth would help. the point is to remove dead skin and not irritate the rest of your face.

Dry brushing is actually really beneficial. I wouldn't do it on my face but the rest of the body I have had it done. It is very gentle, you don't scrub your skin. A cloth works well too but don't discount dry brushing. It sounds a lot more harsh than it really is.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

yeah only dry brush on your body!
    A brand called Soap & Glory do some absolutely wonderful body scrubs, if you want to give oone a go. they were that nice they inspired me to start making my own. x

**Rachel** Female

yes i agree , dry brushing helps to slough off dead skin cells allowing the skin to renew itself faster

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

I love dry brushing that makes my skin smoother and feel good.

**Christina Rose** Female

Recent research proves dry brushing does help with cellulite reduction. Isn't that great? It will exfoliate and also, stimulate blood circulation. Many say dry brushing has health benefits like pain reduction, as long as it is done the right way.