Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What is your daily morning routine?

I get up after the alarm.
    light exercise
    shower, get dressed,
    eat breakfast,
    check email and newspapers
    and head to work at around 7:45 am

So whats your daily routine.. are you lazy..............
    I love My Skin

wake up . check the time realise that i purposely set the alarm early so i get the feeling i had a lay in and roll over and have a nap. Second alarm goes off. Go down have brekkie. back up stairs have a shower. dressing gown on back down for a coffee switch on the news, then back upstairs shave teeth hair get dressed then back down check e-mails etc remember i left my work clothes up stairs go back up and get them then out the door to work.!! job done by the time i get out i feel like I have been on a step up machine for an hour and consider that as my daily exercise

I wake up at around two or three pm. Make two eggs, two pieces of toast, oat meal and enjoy breakfast. Then I go to work, use the internet or play games. Come up, eat dinner, play on the internet.

hmm i get up on weekends like at 2:00 pm

go online all day.

Probably do that every weekend offcourse when I dont got any chores or tests.

**Ryan** Male

Every morning, I drink a cup of my favorite brewed coffee. It's aroma and taste make me relax. This is a nice thing to do to start the day.

Wake up 5:55 Work out for an hour
    Coffee and protien bar, bible study, check emails
    7:30 make breakfasts and lunches
    8:15 send kids out the door
    Back to emails or house work, playing with 4 yr old etc.

**** Female

OMG.... This cannot be true, that most of you get up this early and do workouts etc.....Im running around late every morning and putting my makeup on in the car (bad i know). What time do you guys go to bed to have routines like you do?

**Brenda** Female

i get up usually when my dogs need to go out. while they are out doing their thing i am making their food. i microwave their soft food and mix it with their dry food. i feed my 20 year old cat, he has to have soft food because he is so skinny i am trying to put weight back on him but i think this is a lost cause. i let the dogs outside again so they can do their thing again. i pour myself a cup of coffee, take my morning prescriptions and vitamins the i come and sit here at the computer until i wake up. and i enjoy reading what all of you write!!! i am not totally lazy when i have things to do such as wash or scrub my floors i do my chores in between the forum and coffee breaks!

Well, following the daily routine is very important to maintain our health. My daily routine is as below:

5Am - Wake Up
    5-6 Am- Be fresh and exercise.
    6-8 Study
    8-8:15 Breakfast

After breakfast i do my regular work till 11 AM and have lunch. Then i take rest till 12PM.

12-4 Work
    4-6 Totally fresh. I do whatever i like such as visit frns, be online, chat. Its free time for me.

6-9 I become busy on my work.After that i take my dinner.

After that i become busy online till 11Pm and then sleep.

But, i am unable to follow it regularly but trying to stick on it.

I fix my bed, I do some stretching out, eat breakfast at 8am. I clean my room after taking a break. Watch a morning show like Sis. and take a bath, get dress and surf the net.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast