Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **** Female

Default Tea-tree oil or spots

Hi There,
    I dont really suffer from spots apart from at that time of month... but i have found that tea tree oil is so much better than any spot cream i have tried in the past.

If any of you suffer from spots please try the oil, you may be suprised!!

Are you referring to acne spots? Tea tree oil has a lot of antioxidants that fight acne-causing bacteria which might explain why it is used to treat spots. I have tried some of the Body SHop's tea tree line and though it smelly funny, it worked for some time. I have found a better solution for my pimple problems now though but I'm glad that tea tree works for you.

**** Female

Yeah tee tree has worked for me but i have noticed that when it gets rid of my spots it leaves a mark on my face... so i think it might be too strong. Maybe i need to try something different!

Hi!

You should try to use tea-tree-oil against mosquito bites. Wherever you have a terrible itching mosquito bite put a drop of tea-tree-oil on it and it'll be gone in nor more than 30 minutes.

**** Female

The tea-tree oil face wash is also excellent - a bit expensive but worth the price.It is good for all kinds of skins

**Bry** Male

I remember when tea tree oil was being researched into fighting MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus), until it was found out to be a cytotoxic & caused more harm than actual good.. It is good for spots though.

I used to use an expensive Tea Tree oil cleanser, but have found a great bar made with lemongrass and tea tree oil. I try to only use natural products for my family. I get it at Soapynature.com. It helps with my oily skin.

I recently bought a tea-tree oil stick thingy which you use directly onto your spots. I found that it does actually work and because it is going directly onto the area you need it, your not using as much so its lasting alot longer than normal creams

**Bry** Male

OMG sasha, I used to buy them years ago, I didn't know they were still around.. Do you have a website for them or a shop? As I can search for it, what was their name again? I'm getting old & memory is a luxury

Thank you for your information. I like to try it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast