Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Foods That Make You Gorgeous

Salmon and avocado contain omega-3 fatty acids. These compounds help to reduce inflammation in the body. Reduction of inflammation is necessery as it causes problems like puffy eyes, pronounced fine lines, and sagging skin. Grind your flaxseeds before sprinkling them on yogurt or cereal for getting the maximum benefit.

Great post, I never knew this... only problem is I hate Salmon are these the only two foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids or are there more?

ok as a chef i thought i'd share a recipe for the ingredients you just listed there ron.

Steamed Salmon with asain Guacmole and fragrant rice

Take two avocados and remove the skins and stone zeat 1 lime put to on side and squeeze the juice over thavocado pieces. Skin and dice a ripe plum tomato and pick somme corriander leaf. finly dice a shallot now roughly bash the avocado and fold in the remaining ingresients set aside.( add some finely diced chilli if you want a bit of kick.

For the rice boil your water and infuse it with a stick of lemonfgrass and a small piece of cinnamon or a couple of cloves season and cook your rice( i would recommend a thai jasmin rice. once cooked drain off excess and season with a little kikomanns.

cook your salmon as you normally would i would like to steam it for this dish garnish with a little corriander and sweet soy sauce

bon apetit

Sasha I'm not sure about the exact omega-3 content but i'm sure @Mackerel or fresh tuna would suffice. Altough i dont think it would work as well with my recipe

**** Female

Also we such always drink lots and lots of water.... our bodies are about 90% water so we need to keep Hydrated.

**** Male

Try foods with antioxidant properties such as broccoli, tomatoes, and nuts.

Also berries, (strawberries, blueberries, etc) all have great antioxidant properties.

What are these Salmon and avocado ?
    I love My Skin

yeah!! i love both avocado and salmon.

**Anne Wilson** Female

Thank's For Sharing Such A Useful Post ,I'll Definately try this one.

Yes, do not forget your green leafy veggies. These are great too. Chard and Kale are great!

Personally, I like to throw kale or spinach into a blender with some berries and bananas and make a smoothie....easy way to get all the nutrients you need!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast