Default Researchers State Why Milk Is Good For YOur Skin

Researchers have found out why the ancient Egyptians used milk baths and other herbs to keep their skin soft and supple! Milk helps to hydrate the skin. It has beta-hydroxyl acids that act as natural skin conditioners. They work as exfoliators, and smooth and soften the skin.
    If you want to read more about this, here is the link to a good article I found while I was researching. I have no connection to this site.

http://www.healthtoday.net/sect_chan...ction=Channels

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

thank you for sharing.

You are welcome! I am glad that the information was beneficial to you. I make a wonderful milk bath in a sealed tea bag that you add to your bath that makes your skin soft and smooth and wonderful feeling! I just love it! I add oatmeal and herbs and let it steep in the water.

You know what, my uncle is a milk distributor here and one time he had several cases of milk that were about to expire. He was going to throw it out, so i just asked for it and used it to bathe. Hehe. I know that it won't make me cleaner, but I wanted to see if my skin would be as soft and white as the milk. I used up three cases of milk (that's 48 liters!) and nothing really happened to my skin..

Wow sorry you did not have a good experience with the milk baths Mimi. I have noticed that when I use the bath teas in my bath I see a big difference in the dryness in my skin. I also notice when I use goats milk soap that I do not dry out nearly as quickly.

Goats milk!!!! The problem related wit Goat is that everything associated with it stinks of goat. I drank Goats milk for a bet. lol there is no way i would bathe in it. you must be in the pursuit of perfection.

Well I use the powdered goats milk so it does not smell bad. I have never noticed a bad odor with it. I have noticed that the regular goats milk smells yes and I don't think I would want to take a bath in that.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful