Thread: Need help!

Default Need help!

My skin usually turns red and blotchy especially after I have used a fragranced skincare product. Does anyone knows which product should I use since I have a sensitive skin?

I have the same problems Ron, on my face I normally just stick to using Nivea products. But I suggest you stay away from any fragranced product if you think this is what is causing your problem

Try a sensitive un-fragranced wipe I think nivea do a mens range how many different products you tried or is it in general

I think there are some creams that can "cool" your face and make it appear less blotchy. If the blotches are permanent then I'd consider using a whitening spot treatment. There are so many to choose from these days. I agree with leanne though- choose a products that are designed for sensitive skin and those with no added fragrance. That was you won't have to worry about blotchy skin in the future.

I agree with the previous posters. I'd suggest to use a very simple and natural moisturizer cream, especialy if you got a sensitive skin.

**** Male

One product I would recommend is the Oro Gold Cosmetics Vitamin C Booster serum. The serum gives a cooling effect, which you should like. Also, the page I sent tells more about what it does. I'd recommend giving it a look if its in your budget.

Hello Ron,

Have you ever tried the natural Kukui products unscented? These products are great for sensitive skin. If you don't know yet these natural products, choose a small size, and try it.

I can guarantee that you will be not disappointed.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed