Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default How to Beat Wrinkles

1. Avoid excessive sun exposure. Color, texture changes and deepening of wrinkles can be avoided with religious use of an SPF 15 or higher.

2. Squinting in bright sun can exacerbate wrinkles around the eyes. Wear UV-blocking glasses.

3. Though smoking is difficult to quit, Quit smoking! It speeds up wrinkles in several ways.

I'm getting a lot of wrinkles at my age, however I don't smoke. I always wear Sunblock, and i hardly go out in the sun. I do squint a lot in the sun. I can't afford rX sunglasses.

**** Female

The thing with wrinkles, it all depends on your skin type. Black people dont tend to age as much as other races, i think its the oils in their skin. You just have to look after your skin the best way you know how. Drink lots of water and eat lots of fruit and veg!!

**** Male

Also, sleep on your back. When you sleep on your side or stomach, you squint, which Ron stated is bad. It's a fact.

Also.. It is very important to moisturize the skin and keep it well hydrated at all times. Dry skin are mnore prone to develop wrinkles and fine lines.

**** Male

Also, it's important to consume antioxidants as a part of your diet. You can find them in berries, nuts, and vegetables like broccoli and tomatoes. If you are on the older side and don't watch your diet, try taking an anti-aging capsule.

**** Female

I think a lot of genetic factors are also a part of the aging process. My mother has wrinkle free skin, and mine is not so great, but better than average. But my friend who spends a lot of time and effort on anti-aging treatments seems to be unable to slow the process.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

yea genetic and Sun exposure does play important role in ageing.

**Bry** Male

I find that the people without wrinkles in their twilight years are the people who don't worry about wrinkles.. & keep a goof nutritional/hydrational balance.. It is all about keeping your body tuned finely.. All these products like 'anti-aging capsules' surely do nothing, otherwise everyone would be on them. You can't stop or slow down aging, it is a given that we all age, the products that say we can prevent/slow down etc are basicaly gimmicks.

Enought sleep is also very important.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast