Thread: Stretchmarks

Default Stretchmarks

Hi all! Jen here. Do you know how to get rid of tummy stretchmarks? They're kinda dark and it will help if I can even just lighten them up.

Hi, Jen! This is Mandy. You might want to ask your dermatologist about renova. Renova is effective against stretch marks. I believe it's available on any pharmacy on or offline. By the way, it's also used to treat wrinkles, brown spots, and surface roughness on the face. So I hope this is going to help you with your question. Have a great day.

hey Jen, I have stretch marks on my tummy too and it is very annoying! I have actually just started using that Bio Oil around a week or so ago and it is really showing a difference! My stretch marks are not as red now... You should try that, you can buy it from almost anywhere now, when I bought mine it was £7 for a small ish bottle but it lasts ages because you just use the right amount you need

I am also wondering about this, as for I used to be 300 lb guy, and have in the last 4 years of my life lost 155 pounds, I have some stretch marks. However, I was lucky when it came to needing surgery to reduce extra skin.

Thank you lil_sasha, I'm going to pick up a bottle and try it out.

did your wife stand by you through your weight issue there kyle. Congrats on such an accomplishment. 150 is a lot to lose she must be proud.. you should get her something extra special for her birthday

Cocoa butter has been suggested by some. Alot of my friends swear by it. thats what i'll be using when the day comes and plenty of it

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful