Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    **Deepak Ghimire** Male

yup bath and body talk would also be a great idea thankx... i will think about it..

A diet and exercise forum could work well too. I favour the idea of having a contest.
    Also maybe a receipe cookery forum.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

thankx for idea beatrix .. what type of contest you have in mind..

I think a forum on how diet affects our skin would be a good thing. I dont think that many people know how even drinking enough water affects the quality of our skin! Vitamins also are very important in having good skin, hair and nails as well! I think that our forum goers could learn a lot with something like this.
    As far as a contest goes, why not something like which poster comes up with the best all natural recipe for something or the best skin care tips, something of that nature and have the board vote for the winner!?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

thankx noted.. we are upgrading forum shortly and we'll add those features too..

How about creating a product review category? I am sure companies/stores would be happy to provide free samples to someone willing to review the products they are selling.

It could also be a great guide for people looking more information from third parties not affiliated with the companies/stores.

What are your thoughts about this?

H admin, I would like to join the design contest if you will hold one for a banner. I think the nail section, exercise section, and diet section would be great additions to the forum. So far, makeup is my favorite. I look forward to seeing these improvements soon!

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    How about creating a product review category? I am sure companies/stores would be happy to provide free samples to someone willing to review the products they are selling.

It could also be a great guide for people looking more information from third parties not affiliated with the companies/stores.

What are your thoughts about this?
    yup i have thought about it thankx.. i'll add it shortly..

I would like to see a review on products as long as it is not someone touting products they are selling or from someone working for a place that is selling the product.
    I think that there are many people who would benefit from getting product reviews from people who had actually tried the product.
    I know that I use the product reviews that are on the internet for diet supplements a lot when I am writing articles on them. They are very popular with the public and I think this would be too.
    They have a poll type thing you can click several categories and give it a number review then leave feedback for the product.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild47 View Post
    I would like to see a review on products as long as it is not someone touting products they are selling or from someone working for a place that is selling the product.
    I think that there are many people who would benefit from getting product reviews from people who had actually tried the product.
    I know that I use the product reviews that are on the internet for diet supplements a lot when I am writing articles on them. They are very popular with the public and I think this would be too.
    They have a poll type thing you can click several categories and give it a number review then leave feedback for the product.

thankx Starchild47 i have thought about it and i'm planning to get a script where our forums users can rate review and all those stuffs.. will be here shortly.. thankx for suggestion..

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast