Default Something I have noticed... quite embarrasing

Well... I have a shower every morning and every evening but I still seem to sweat alot, even if I am not doing much physical activity. Does anyone know why this is? Or how I can help provent it?

**Brenda** Female

there are millions of people that have a sweating problem. it is called hyperhydrosis. i looked to see how old you were but i couldn't find and age. hormones can cause excess sweating, medication, stress. you can use powder on the most sweaty areas, after your shower. baby powder, zeasorb, zeasorbAF, cornstarch. gold bond, shower to shower are a few powders out there. if you are really uncomfortable you could talk to your doctor. he can check to see if there is a medical cause. stop worrying. you aren't alone..

Thanks for your reply, I am 20 If I use powder like you said, wouldn't it just block my pores up? I'm only asking because I have noticed it can do this if you use quite alot of it and I don't want to have any more trouble

**Brenda** Female

yes it can block pores but if you put in under your arms after deodorant and under your neck, under your breasts the crease of your legs and your feet i don't think it will cause problems. you don't need it on your face. just the parts of your body that has more sweat glands. the powder absorbs the sweat. there are also clinical strength deodorants that will help. i sweat a lot also. i seem to be a pot belly stove where i work. when the other girls get cold hands they put them on my neck. i don't mind because it cools me down. you don't need a lot of powder just enough for a very light coating.

Ok well thankyou very much for your advice vencasand I will try it and see how I go. Do you suggest a certain powder to use or is any fine?

well if your body sweats more , the only precaution ya can take is avoid physical activities and use of a strong deo or perfume..Also powder is useful during summers as it absorbs your sweat and leaves your body sweat-less

**** Male

Are you taking hot or cold showers? If you take a shower with cooler water, you will reduce the risk of sweating profusely.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful