Thread: acne vulgaris

Default acne vulgaris

What do you use to treat acne vulgaris? Very irritating...

I understand how frustrating that is, semi. What I put on is this gel called cleocin-T gel. I put it on twice a day and so far, it's been helping me clear my face. Ask your dermatologist about it and once prescribed, you can get it on almost every pharmacy available. I believe it's also available on any online pharmacy. Hope this helps!

have you used any medicine.. you can consult doc. and use antibiotics..

To help control acne, keep your skin clean. Avoid skin products that clog your pores. Look for products that say "noncomedogenic" on the label. Wash your skin once or twice a day with a gentle soap or acne wash. Try not to scrub or pick at your pimples. This can make them worse and can cause scars.

If you have just a few pimples to treat, you can get an acne cream without a prescription. Look for one that has benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. These work best when used just the way the label says.

washing your face twice or thrice a day is the best remedy...dont try to over do it can effect your skin..

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful