Default Rimmel cosmetics

I just discovered a new brand, Rimmel Cosmetics, which is mostly available in the UK but also in the US. We don't have it here in Asia, but I was fortunate enough to discover it during my trip to Canada.

The only reason why I tried it out is because Kate Moss is their model and I love her fierce look in all their ads. They actually have very affordable products, some of it quite fun too!

So to DT-ers who love to explore and experiment with new products, this one is something you ought to try! If you check out their webpage, there are very helpful comments on each product too.

Sounds worth a look see. So are you able to order them off the internet Mimi since they are not available in the Phillipines?

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

hey mimico thanks, i'll check them out. Do they deliver to asia ?

**Brenda** Female

hey mimico, glad to see your are back home. have you warmed up yet? i hope you had a good vacation and i am glad you took your laptop with you.

Hi friends! Yes I am back in the Philippines and I'm really enjoying all my new makeup! I don't think you can order Rimmel from the website though, which is too bad. But you can browse through their products online and read what other people have to say about it which is very useful for making purchasing decisions.

When you travel abroad just be sure to watch out for it. It's a good brand but something not as popular as Maybelline, Revlon, Max Factor, Avon, etc.

Aw thats a shame that they do not sell them on the internet so that you can get them when you are at home Mimi.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful