Hybrid View

Default Neutrogena Skin Care Kit?

I saw Neutrogena has a new skin care kit for acne that it out on a commercial the other night that I was interested in for my daughter. I wondered if anyone here had tried it yet? I did not catch a price on it either so if anyone knows that I would appreciate it also. I would like to know how it works as well.

I have tried some of Neutrogena's products on my face and body and I don't really like it. I don't know why but it was a bit too harsh on my skin. I think Olay would work better. I have recently purchased a facial wash from Clearasil and it seems to be nice on my skin. If your daughter has really bad acne problems I would suggest trying Proactiv first. if it doesn't work out there's a money back guarantee anyway.

I have heard very mixed reviews for Proactiv. It is very pricey as well. I was going to try to find something a bit less expensive if I could as things are a bit tight here at the moment. I am going to keep searching. She does not have really bad acne but I don't want it to get that way either.