Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Tips Before Buying Cellulite Creams or Gels

Make sure to review the ingredients in the cream you consider buying. Pay attention to any restrictive advice from the manufacturer. Your skin condition should be noted because what may be a good cream for others may not work best for you.

If there's a history of allergies to any products in the past, stop using the cream if you notice any reactions.

Large variety of cellulite body shape lotions is available on the market shelves and boast of their efficient action on cellulite in the body. Be careful of the advertisements, and choose the cream that's been reviewed by a reputable panel. Search for revitol cellulite cream review so that you can assure yourself of the quality and standard of the cream you are using.

I tried cellulite creams from two brands already and both didn't work. Now I do not believe in wrinkle creams and cellulite creams anymore. For me, the best solution is just to eat a healthier diet and exercise every day. If I had cash to burn, i would also opt to go to a clinic and have laser surgery or some other form of treatment to remove wrinkles and cellulite because even if I pay a lot of money for it, I know that it'll work instantly!

Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    I tried cellulite creams from two brands already and both didn't work. Now I do not believe in wrinkle creams and cellulite creams anymore. For me, the best solution is just to eat a healthier diet and exercise every day. If I had cash to burn, i would also opt to go to a clinic and have laser surgery or some other form of treatment to remove wrinkles and cellulite because even if I pay a lot of money for it, I know that it'll work instantly!
    I've heard the same thing.

There are various brands of the cellulite cream available on the market so make your choice wisely so that you may not get duped into buying low quality product. Cellulite cream doesn't of course works the first day after its application on the skin. It starts acting on the body gradually by softening the skin area where it's been applied. Over the course of a couple of weeks, it then dissolves the bulges and dimpling produced by cellulite in the given area.

Default cellulite

Hi,

I used to have pretty bad cellulite which only got worse after I get pregnant. I had it mostly around my inner thighs and bottom and a bit on my tummy as well. I tried eating more healthy food and did a lot of exercise as well which friends and family members recommended but my skin was still lumpy and floppy. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed to have got rid of her cellulite by using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked pretty well. It took a couple of weeks but my skin had improved a lot and I managed to get rid of my cellulite completely.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer8055 View Post
    Hi,

I used to have pretty bad cellulite which only got worse after I get pregnant. I had it mostly around my inner thighs and bottom and a bit on my tummy as well. I tried eating more healthy food and did a lot of exercise as well which friends and family members recommended but my skin was still lumpy and floppy. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed to have got rid of her cellulite by using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked pretty well. It took a couple of weeks but my skin had improved a lot and I managed to get rid of my cellulite completely.
    I am glad to hear that cellulite cream helped you get rid of your cellulite. Your testimonial is a proof that cellulite creams can be effective as long as you know what brand/product works best for you.

Thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by bevans43 View Post
    I am glad to hear that cellulite cream helped you get rid of your cellulite. Your testimonial is a proof that cellulite creams can be effective as long as you know what brand/product works best for you.

Thank you for your reply.
    They really can be very effective as long as they are used correctly.

It depends on the ingredients in the creme. I have done a lot of research on these as well. I even did some of the body wraps for this when I was a massage therapist. Some of the body wraps and cremes only have ingredients that pull the water out of the cells and that makes the skin look firmer and tighter underneath. Make sure you get something that is going to work not just dehydrate your body!

**** Female

Thumbs up Got a RIGHT Cellulite care goods?

If you use cellulite treatment cream or serum with great active ingreedients, it has to work! I used to carry extra 40 pounds of FAT and Cellulite... I was eating a lots of JUNK food and sweets such as ice cream and chocolate.

It was so when I saw a huge chunks of cottage cheese like thing growing on my thighs and tummy... I decided to lose weight seriously! I changed my eating habit and start going to a SPA that has a great reputation for their cellulite treatment. I also purchased a tool and cream so that I can do cellulite treatment at home!

It took me about 3months (once a month SPA treatment and everyday Do It Yourself Treatment at HOME) to start seeing BIG changes. It has been over a year and half and I am not only 40 pounds lighter but also I am CELLULITE FREE I am still using the tool on daily basis to maintain the body

If you do it right by using the RIGHT products, you sure can FIX problems!!
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

**Cher** Female

Love to hear about stories of people who are cellulite free. I'm very leary of creams that say they do the trick. But, I do believe that a combination of the right exercise, spa treatments, massage and proper eating can change the body tremendously. There are some products that people say professional massage therapist apply and it helps to rid the body of cellulite. I've also heard that certain forms of body wraps that people do are very effective. It really changed one of my girlfriends shape and cellulite Completely. But, it runs 100 per treatment - ouch. She did 3 treatments a week. Not really cost effective for everyone. But, it worked!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast