Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Thumbs up Tips Before Buying Cellulite Creams or Gels

    Make sure to review the ingredients in the cream you consider buying. Pay attention to any restrictive advice from the manufacturer. Your skin condition should be noted because what may be a good cream for others may not work best for you.

    If there's a history of allergies to any products in the past, stop using the cream if you notice any reactions.

    Large variety of cellulite body shape lotions is available on the market shelves and boast of their efficient action on cellulite in the body. Be careful of the advertisements, and choose the cream that's been reviewed by a reputable panel. Search for revitol cellulite cream review so that you can assure yourself of the quality and standard of the cream you are using.

  2. #2
    mimico's Avatar
    ****

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    461

    Default

    I tried cellulite creams from two brands already and both didn't work. Now I do not believe in wrinkle creams and cellulite creams anymore. For me, the best solution is just to eat a healthier diet and exercise every day. If I had cash to burn, i would also opt to go to a clinic and have laser surgery or some other form of treatment to remove wrinkles and cellulite because even if I pay a lot of money for it, I know that it'll work instantly!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    I tried cellulite creams from two brands already and both didn't work. Now I do not believe in wrinkle creams and cellulite creams anymore. For me, the best solution is just to eat a healthier diet and exercise every day. If I had cash to burn, i would also opt to go to a clinic and have laser surgery or some other form of treatment to remove wrinkles and cellulite because even if I pay a lot of money for it, I know that it'll work instantly!
    I've heard the same thing.

  4. #4

    Default

    There are various brands of the cellulite cream available on the market so make your choice wisely so that you may not get duped into buying low quality product. Cellulite cream doesn't of course works the first day after its application on the skin. It starts acting on the body gradually by softening the skin area where it's been applied. Over the course of a couple of weeks, it then dissolves the bulges and dimpling produced by cellulite in the given area.

  5. #5

    Default cellulite

    Hi,

    I used to have pretty bad cellulite which only got worse after I get pregnant. I had it mostly around my inner thighs and bottom and a bit on my tummy as well. I tried eating more healthy food and did a lot of exercise as well which friends and family members recommended but my skin was still lumpy and floppy. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed to have got rid of her cellulite by using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked pretty well. It took a couple of weeks but my skin had improved a lot and I managed to get rid of my cellulite completely.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer8055 View Post
    Hi,

    I used to have pretty bad cellulite which only got worse after I get pregnant. I had it mostly around my inner thighs and bottom and a bit on my tummy as well. I tried eating more healthy food and did a lot of exercise as well which friends and family members recommended but my skin was still lumpy and floppy. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed to have got rid of her cellulite by using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked pretty well. It took a couple of weeks but my skin had improved a lot and I managed to get rid of my cellulite completely.
    I am glad to hear that cellulite cream helped you get rid of your cellulite. Your testimonial is a proof that cellulite creams can be effective as long as you know what brand/product works best for you.

    Thank you for your reply.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bevans43 View Post
    I am glad to hear that cellulite cream helped you get rid of your cellulite. Your testimonial is a proof that cellulite creams can be effective as long as you know what brand/product works best for you.

    Thank you for your reply.
    They really can be very effective as long as they are used correctly.

  8. #8

    Default

    It depends on the ingredients in the creme. I have done a lot of research on these as well. I even did some of the body wraps for this when I was a massage therapist. Some of the body wraps and cremes only have ingredients that pull the water out of the cells and that makes the skin look firmer and tighter underneath. Make sure you get something that is going to work not just dehydrate your body!

  9. #9

    **** Female

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Beverly Hills
    Posts
    103

    Thumbs up Got a RIGHT Cellulite care goods?

    If you use cellulite treatment cream or serum with great active ingreedients, it has to work! I used to carry extra 40 pounds of FAT and Cellulite... I was eating a lots of JUNK food and sweets such as ice cream and chocolate.

    It was so when I saw a huge chunks of cottage cheese like thing growing on my thighs and tummy... I decided to lose weight seriously! I changed my eating habit and start going to a SPA that has a great reputation for their cellulite treatment. I also purchased a tool and cream so that I can do cellulite treatment at home!

    It took me about 3months (once a month SPA treatment and everyday Do It Yourself Treatment at HOME) to start seeing BIG changes. It has been over a year and half and I am not only 40 pounds lighter but also I am CELLULITE FREE I am still using the tool on daily basis to maintain the body

    If you do it right by using the RIGHT products, you sure can FIX problems!!
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

  10. #10
    sweetcher's Avatar
    **Cher** Female

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The OC
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Love to hear about stories of people who are cellulite free. I'm very leary of creams that say they do the trick. But, I do believe that a combination of the right exercise, spa treatments, massage and proper eating can change the body tremendously. There are some products that people say professional massage therapist apply and it helps to rid the body of cellulite. I've also heard that certain forms of body wraps that people do are very effective. It really changed one of my girlfriends shape and cellulite Completely. But, it runs 100 per treatment - ouch. She did 3 treatments a week. Not really cost effective for everyone. But, it worked!


    • Advertisers

      Adsense

      Name:Google Adsense
      Location: USA
      Status: Advertiser
      Mood: Cheerful

      Online

      ______________________________
      This advertising will not be shown to register members.
      Register your free account today and become a member on DermaTalk
       

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. cellulite
    By chicque in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 06:50 AM
  2. Cellulite Removal tips
    By Carolsue22 in forum Skin Care Open Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 12:02 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 04:55 AM
  4. Lifting Gels & Serums
    By KarlaSutton in forum Skin Care Tips and Product Review
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 01:43 AM
  5. Buying skincare products from ebay
    By MaryMary in forum Skin Care Open Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:38 PM

Tags for this Thread



About DermaTalk

    DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links



This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed