PDA

View Full Version : Deoderant Issues - Is there a Solution?

Elaina2452
12-01-2011, 05:00 AM
Honestly, the white cream ones all leave marks on my sweaters and tops, and the gel ones make me feel wet and it doesnt dry properly.

I am using secret clinical, because I think its stronger and gives me more protection. However, it needs to be applied at night before bed, so if i shower in the morning, it doesnt work as well.

Also is it true that it can cause harm, like increase chances of breast cancer?

y34963
12-01-2011, 01:37 PM
Yes, deodorants can cause harm. There are many natural ones (be sure to check the labels though) that are better for you. Or you can make your own. I make my own and it works great, even in 130 degree weather.

vencasand
12-01-2011, 01:56 PM
since you shower in the morning how about using one more click after your shower. as far as causing cancer you would have to call the 800 number on the package. usually because there are strong ingredients you are always warned about cancer. i know many people who use this since it came out. they are ranging in age from 15 to 60. no one i know has gotten cancer from this product. everything we use in todays world can cause cancer or so those extremists say. use what works for you. we can get cancer from the water we drink to the air we breathe. don't look on the downside of this product if it works.

Kelly McKeown
12-15-2011, 04:32 PM
I (and alot of my friends) use Mitchimum - not sure if thats how you spell it. It really has been the best of all the ones Ive ever tried. It is a roll-on in a green bottle.
Re the WET feeling on application I do not like this either. What I do is put in on, then as Im doing other things like make-up I allow it to dry as much as possible. Sometimes awkward when moving your arms around but I really let it dry before dressing. Sometimes if I have the hair dryer out anyway I do a cool setting blow to quicken the drying time.
:-)

vencasand
12-16-2011, 01:18 PM
good suggestion kelly.