Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thanks for nice advice itís very helpful for me. Strawberries contain malic acid, which acts as a whitening agent by dissolving surface stains. There are two methods of application: Make a paste by crushing one strawberry in a small bowl and mix with 1/2 teaspoon baking soda. Spread on teeth and leave for 5 minutes. Brush with toothpaste immediately after. Cut the fruit in half and use the inside to rub the berry's juice onto your teeth. Brush with baking soda to buff the enamel's surface. Rinse immediately and brush with toothpaste. It is imperative to brush and rinse as soon as possible after using the strawberries. The acid and natural sugar of the fruit should not be left on teeth too long. This method must be used sparingly, once a week at most, otherwise it could strip the enamel. Thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure if it really works but I have read from somewhere that a coconut oil - oil pulling whitens teeth.

Has anyone tried this before?

Apparently the baking soda method, most methods for that matter, are unsuitable for people with sensitive teeth.

I have tried so many home remedies for teeth whitening and the only one that has worked for me is baking soda. The teeth only appears white for a short period of time though.

Take lemon piece and pour some salt on it and rub that piece on teeth its removes the yellowness of teeth.

Banned
    **** Male

Default Tips to make teeth white

Hi,
    It is Depending on the shade of your teeth there are several options you can go with. Prior to any type of bleaching you should get a check up from your dentist to make sure you do not have any cavities first. Also make sure you do not have any fillings or crowns in your front teeth because those won't change color.

There are some best ways to whiten your teeth. Make habit to brush after eating or drinking. Apply olive oil on your teeth after brushing. Always eat fruits and vegetables such as Apples, Carrots, Strawberries, etc.. Use Lemon's skin. Do not chew and smoking tobacco.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

definitely don't drink alot of tea with sugar, my Mum has always drunk tea and her teeth are not in good condition. I don't drink it at all.

L.
    x

**Brenda** Female

sometimes you can't do anything. i inherited my dads teeth gene. i used to think he never brushed his teeth because they were so discolored but mine are the same way. when i was younger my teeth were never truly white but i always smiled anyway. i clench my teeth at night and i crack the enamel. some of the whitening products would totally destroy my teeth. you have to live with what you have and do the best you can with it. i just brush my teeth and make sure my mouth is germ free. at least for a while during the day. don't stop smiling and laughing because of discolored teeth. the smile is what counts.

I thought I had posted this before but perhaps this issue is also another thread.

You have to be very careful when whitening your teeth. Teeth are not supposed to be snow white to begin with. We are totally obsessed with pure white teeth. The process is damaging to the teeth if you get carried away. All the bleaching, etc. will take the enamel off which cannot be replaced. Be very careful. Always consult a GOOD dentist as they will tell you to go easy on whitening.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast