Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **Lucy Jodkowski** Female

Default How do you pamper yourself?

Hey everyone.
    This is kinda' a random thread, but upon having an hour to myself last night, I did a bit of pampering, I gave myself a pedicure and used a face mask followed by lots of moisturiser, it felt fantastic.
    It just made me wonder if anyone else pampered themselves and what do you do exactly? I know pampering can be quite personal to a person but if anyone's willing to share it could inspire other people.
    I guess for most we don't have the time to fit pampering ourselves in with our busy schedules and have to shorten the time.

Any comments welcome.

L.
    x
    Skin is my passion.

**Brenda** Female

good topic lucy, i like to read so to pamper myself i take a good book and go into my bedroom and make sure things are quiet. then i get lost in a romantic/historical/murder mystery!!! what i lack most of is rest. i work 10 hours a day, stand on my feet for 8 hrs at the pharmacy. this week is a very busy one. i am still catching up on my compounding medications from monday. some of the medications i make are time consuming. lately i hardly ever get a break to sit and eat my lunch. so saturdays are my day of rest. or sundays. i wash my clothes and do my partime job on saturdays, and of course show up here. i do love a good game of scrabble but i am mediocre. so one day a week i take the afternoon and evening off and read. i also watch a bit of tv. if i don't take one day off a week i am dragging during the week. got chatty didn't i? sorry. i know you were thinking of how i pamper my skin but being a grandma i have to do that on a daily basis!!!!
    Last edited by vencasand; 03-28-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: added something

no, no, it's fine, it's interesting to hear what other people do. If hadn't already got a course sorted I think I would've really liked to do what you do/working in a pharmacy, helping people, it sounds really interesting. How did you get into it?
    Sorry, going off subject too, hahaha, us women just like to chat I guess.

L.
    x
    Skin is my passion.

**Ziesha Shey** Female

Would love to pamper myself with the help of my mirror...

I do a couple of things to pamper myself.. but I rarely find the time to do so! So whenever I get the chance I book a day at a spa that I enjoy. I generally ask a friend to come along with to provide some company when I spend 3 or 4 hours of lazy relaxation getting massaged and pampered!

Sounds lovely. Me and the boyfriend are planning to go to a spa one month soon.

L.
    x
    Skin is my passion.

I do now that my children have grown and married. I get manicures and pedicures, my hair highlighted, massages, the works on a regular basis. It is really good for the mind and sole. Women tend to be care givers only and do not take care of their own needs but we really should. That makes us better care givers .

Wow I totally agree y34963! I find myself always picking up after my boyfriend, clearing his mess, cleaning and tidying the rooms so he comes back to a nice place, lighting candles etc... feel like his Mum sometimes, hahaha! So it is nice to have a pampering session! xx
    Skin is my passion.

I love pampering myself and whenever I have some free time I dedicate it to myself. When I have a little time my ritual is the same as yours skinlover. I put on a facial mask, leave it for 15-20 min and use that time to to my manicure.
    And whenever I have more time on my hands I take a long, relaxing, hot bath. I always put some extra ingredients in the water like a glass of milk and 2-3 tablespoons of honey. It makes me feel like Cleopatra. And while I relax in the tub I pamper my hair too with some oil or home-made mask. After this I feel like a goddess.

So wonderfully girly! hehe love it, thanks for sharing BeautyS.

L.
    x
    Skin is my passion.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast