Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Hair care tips

# Do not pour or apply hair care products directly over scalp as this may clog the pores on your head.
    # Wet your hair with normal tap water before you enter a swimming pool. This would prevent hair soak the chlorinated water of the pool. Wear swimming cap.
    # Do not overuse hair dryer. Hot air can be damaging to your hair therefore select the cool setting when using a hair dryer. Do not blow dry one spot for longer period of time, keep moving the hair dryer. Maintain a good distance between device and hair.
    # Use shampoos & conditioners that match your hair type. Trial and error is the best way to find out what specific hair product is best for your hair. Do a little research over the Internet. Check ingredients and other details before you decide to go for a hair care product. Natural hair care products are safe and effective.

**Brenda** Female

i work with different chemicals everyday and even though i have my hair pulled back i wash my hair daily to get rid of the chemical residue. i rinse my hair very carefully and i have healthy hair. just depends on your individual needs

I shampoo my hair everyday when I have my morning shower. I have done this all my life and I have very healthy hair as well. Like Brenda says in depends on your needs but there is nothing worse than hair that is not clean. It smells horrible.

Thanks for that hair tips drrenuka. In addition, always make sure that after you have took a bath you keep your hair dry . You can use an electric fan or a dryer to have it dry. keep it dry before going out. By simply doing these it makes your hair healthy and shiny.

**Wilson Sara** Female

Quote Originally Posted by aliva View Post
    For those who travel extensively, hair gets dirty easily and requires everyday washing. The general belief is that everyday shampooing may result in excessive hair fall and cause hair to become rough and dry. I disagree with this myth. I feel if a mild shampoo is used, everyday washing is no hassle at all.
    Yes, I also agree with you Aliva ,I also think that hair should be washed daily as we travel and go out in the polluted areas our hair gets dirty and we think to wash hair but due to myth of hair problem we think that it makes hair dry and rough as i also done hair washing daily but due to this myth i now do alternate hair washing and i doesn't harm the hair more as compare to daily hair washing, so try this if you get benifted please reply to me

Everyday may increase the hairfall, you can skip one day an wash the hairs & applying conditioner also help to keep hairs smooth.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

yes, we should all have a 'day off' from hair washing, I think.
    But what I think is the main reason my hair gets damaged is that every time it is washed I use my hairdryer and use it for about 15-20 minutes, it takes a while to do my hair and I like it done properly, then I use my GHD's and straighten every bit.
    But that's because my hair is naturally wavy and I think it makes me look about 5 years old, haha!

L.
    x

**Brenda** Female

well lucy, i like wavy or curly hair. my daughter's hair is curly and so is one of my granddaughter's hair. my daughter loves hers. she used to wear hers down to her mid back but her hair is thin. her natural curl makes it look thicker. we cut it short and layered it and it just goes into beautiful curls. my granddaughter though is like you. she hates her curls, she is 15 and has been straightening her hair for years. her hair is thick and absolutely beautful when she allows the curls to dry. but she loves it straight.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

Yeah I guess it's down to personal preferance, but I don't like my waves, I get them from my Mum and Grandad, Mum has such trouble with hers, bless her. Also I think it's down to media and friends that seem to promote straight sleek hair as fashionable and I was bought my GHD's as a present.

L.
    x

**Kelly Mirian** Female

516 Rockland Avenue NY 10543 Mamaroneck, NY 10543, United States

Stop wasting your life in front of the mirror fixing your hair day after day.Unless you have really oily hair, you should give hair and scalp a rest for at least a day between shampoos.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast