**paul parker** Male

Default Common Side Effects Of Simvastatin.

HI everyone,
    here is some Common Side Effects Of Simvastatin.Most patients experience mild side effects as their bodies adjust to “lipid-altering agents” like Simvastatin, because statins alter digestive chemistry as they reduce cholesterol in the blood stream.

**Brenda** Female

you really didn't give the side effects. here are some, upset stomach, muscle weakness, leg cramping, if you have any of these symptoms call your doctor if they become more intense.

Brenda, I love your new pic? My daughter has a kitty just like yours, they named her Isabelle. They have another one that is a long haired tabby named Annabelle, lol.

**Brenda** Female

sandy this is furrball, he just died about 3 weeks before his 22nd birthday. he was my constant bed pillow companion. he was a manx cat. he was born in my basement and he died in my bed. i couldn't have asked for a better cat. his picture is in memorial to him. he was an indoor cat but he loved to sit in windows. one of his favorite windows was mine. he is buried right outside my bedroom window with a kitty cat house as his monument!!!!
    Last edited by vencasand; 05-21-2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: forgot something.

**Mark Lee** Male

Abdominal pain, diarrhea, indigestion, and a general feeling of weakness are a few of the common side effects of Simvastatin. Some rare Simvastatin side effects include joint pain, memory loss, and muscle cramps.

Simvastatin is a medication designed to reduce the production of cholesterol in the body. Used in combination with lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise, it has been shown to reduce the risk of certain cardiovascular disease and heart attack. It is available only by prescription and should be taken as directed by your physician.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful