Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default worried about my face

Hello,

I'm a 34 guy looking for some clues as to what is going on with my skin..

For about the last four years I have some weird redish brown rash on my cheeks, (see photos).

I have been to the doctors and they said oh its nothing, trouble is, is that it started out on the right hand side as a birthmark looking blob the size of the end of my little finger, and over the past four years it has spread..

It is most visible after physical effort, where it is a lot redder than the photos or slightly browner in low light.

Left side :
    [IMG][/IMG]

Right side :

Two dermatologists suggested that it was acne rosacea, I had a couple of treatments but stopped them after about 4 months as nothing happened, I don't have masses of spots but the skin tends to be quite dry on the affected areas..

I often get a crawling feeling under the skin, something that I never had before..

If anyone can offer up suggestions of what it could be, I would be very greatful

Nick

Hey! I had the same problem earlier. One of my friend suggested me for using ******** Skin Cream. And now my skin is too good than earlier. Not to worry boys can also use this cream.

You can visit : [url Removed]

Default worried about my face

I think this is due to less amount of blood in your body.So, you should increase intake of fresh juices and green vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by exprt143 View Post
    I think this is due to less amount of blood in your body.So, you should increase intake of fresh juices and green vegetables.
    I'm vegetarian, so that isn't working...

I wasn't always veggie though, when the problem started I was still eating meat, I don't think that food is related..

Thanks for the comment though.

**Brenda** Female

it looks like rosacea to me. it looks like a mild case. i would go back to the derm. sometimes the first thing a derm gives us doesn't work so you call him or her back and ask for something else!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    it looks like rosacea to me. it looks like a mild case. i would go back to the derm. sometimes the first thing a derm gives us doesn't work so you call him or her back and ask for something else!!!
    thanks for your opinion, I tend to agree with you..

The odd thing with the last treatment is that even after 4 months nothing happened, i'm hesitant about using medicated antibiotic creams as some are photosensitive and the sun can damage the skin

You should go to a derma and start your medicine because these medicines will give you a result after 6 or 8 months.Actually, my friend has taken the treatments to remove the acne from derma and he has taken the treatment for 2 years and at this time he has no more acne on his face. so, try to consult a doctor and he will provide you a good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by exprt143 View Post
    You should go to a derma and start your medicine because these medicines will give you a result after 6 or 8 months.Actually, my friend has taken the treatments to remove the acne from derma and he has taken the treatment for 2 years and at this time he has no more acne on his face. so, try to consult a doctor and he will provide you a good advice.
    Hello,

Thanks for your advice, I am starting to think that I was too impatient, I don't like taking/using medicine or creams and get frustrated when things don't work quickly.

I am going to go to the doctors and get back on the treatment..

Thanks all for your time and advice.

P.S.

I'll post back in 6-8 months to let you know if it works.

Thumbs up try to Ayurveda cream and fress fruits

You can try to Ayurveda cream because of that type of cream has no side effects and beneficial for long time and take skin friendly fruits. so first consult your doctor how to take these creams .I hope you would be well as soon as possible.

**Ryan** Male

Eucerin makes a product called Redness Relief that might be useful for this problem. It is specifically designed to settle the red tint from Rosacea or other skin irritations. Definitely worth a shot.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast