Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up Aknicare

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGeorge View Post
    Aknicare cleanser and cream works brilliantly for me. When my skin gets really bad I also use the lotion but its kept under control for the majority of the time so I don't need to.

The active ingredients in the products I use are Linoleic acid in conjunction with Triethyl Citrate and Zinc Lactate, so if you're shopping round for products look out for those. I hope this is of some help.
    I also use Aknicare products and have done for a couple of years now. It's the only product in over 10 years of acne that's really helped to keep it under control and also makes my skin look generally healthy. It has Salicylic acid in it aswell as the ingredients BlueGeorge has mentioned above. You can get these products online as well as through the NHS.
    I also tried the Salicylic acid EnerPeels that use Aknicare in really high doses and it was incredible. My skin is about 50% less oily than it was.

It's good to hear that these products work so well for you too Sally89. It is so hard finding things that work. I'm not sure how big they are but I cant praise their products enough.

I've never tried the Enerpeels though, I'm always a bit wary about things like that. If my skin ever gets to like it was before I started on Aknicare I might give it a try though

I also support products which deepak had suggested you. Another good option and cure for acne is TCA peel with EMU oil. Lastly I prefer CO2 laser treatment.

ClearPores Acne Treatment. Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase.

**Nikki** Female

Some pretty good suggestions here.

**Ceceilia** Female

My Granddaughter had mild to moderate break outs after her pregnancy. She is using unblemish, from the creators of proactive,Dermatologist Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields . My granddaughter took a before and after picture . The results are phenomenal. She now has the smoothest most radiant complexion, this really worked for her. I have now started her cousin who is 14 on the same regimen.

**Linda M.** Female

Once I used Erythromycin for my acne breakouts which resolved my situation for years and it didn't dry my skin Benzoyl Peroxide also seems to be very helpful to treat breakouts. There is this L'oreal Acne Response that seem to be very effective to severe acne, I've never tried but if you type it on Google you'll find some very good reviews.

But don't try a lot of treatments at the same time as it can irritate your skin and cause more breakouts.

**Fernando Perez** Male

Probiotics for Acne?
    Yes, there is probiotics for acne.
    Although Probiotics have been used internally, there is now topical probiotic formulations and is available for skin health and anti-aging benefits.
    For more information [ removed]

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

Fernando, you are spamming....
    Skin is my passion.

**Fernando Perez** Male

Default Probiotics

Quote Originally Posted by skinlover View Post
    Fernando, you are spamming....
    I discovered a probiotic product for my rosacea. It worked very good! I recommended it to my wife because she has acne. The Results are excellent. Also I am blogging studies from European universities and the results about probiotics and propinibacterium acnes (P. acnes).
    I am sorry if it look like spamming!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast