Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    **** Female

Default 100% natural sunscreen?

100% natural... hmmm... You can make it yourself but it does not do much to solve problems or prevent problems...

For the sun care, wear a huge hat and avoid sun as much as you can!
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

I dont know of any "natural" sunscreens. But yeah.. if you are looking for non-greasy formulations you should try iS Clinical SPF 20 Powder Sunscreen. All you need to do is dab some on the face and you are ready to go!

thanks all for your suggestions. :P

**** Female

I am using SPF15 sunscreen spray. I heared high SPF sunscreens do protect your skin better from the sun but it is adding so much stress to your skin. I am not sure if it true but my dermatologist recomemded me to re-apply lower SPF sunscreen often. It can also protect your skin well and is not so damaging to your skin!

**Dennis** Male

I heard for only one natural product for sunscreen, it is yoghurt. It`s kind of silly but you can`t believe how it can helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I heard for only one natural product for sunscreen, it is yoghurt. It`s kind of silly but you can`t believe how it can helps.
    Your right....that is silly.

**** Female

how to apply yoghurt haha people will laugh.

Parabens are not used in nowadays' sunscreens.

Here is a list of harmfull sunscreen ingredients causing acne, photosensitivity, skin ageing or even cancer.

Here you can read what is a good sunscreen. Good sunscreen should not contain any irritating chemicals and should protect you against UV-A and UV-B rays. Sun protecting factor (SPF) 30 should be enough - SPF 50 does not give any considerable additional protection , so no point to spend money for this.

Here is a list of safe sunscreen ingredients approved in US (by FDA), Europe, Australia andf Japan.

Here is a supposedly independent site with sunscreen ratings.

On the end sunscreen has to work for you: sunscreens come in different forms (gels, milks, creams, sprays..), some sunscreens are partly "resistant" to water and sweat...

Quote Originally Posted by boron View Post
    Parabens are not used in nowadays' sunscreens.

Here is a list of harmfull sunscreen ingredients causing acne, photosensitivity, skin ageing or even cancer.

Here you can read what is a good sunscreen. Good sunscreen should not contain any irritating chemicals and should protect you against UV-A and UV-B rays. Sun protecting factor (SPF) 30 should be enough - SPF 50 does not give any considerable additional protection , so no point to spend money for this.

Here is a list of safe sunscreen ingredients approved in US (by FDA), Europe, Australia andf Japan.

Here is a supposedly independent site with sunscreen ratings.

On the end sunscreen has to work for you: sunscreens come in different forms (gels, milks, creams, sprays..), some sunscreens are partly "resistant" to water and sweat...

Good post.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12