Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do you go to a gym to stay fit?

Hi!

I was having a lot of discussions about creames and lotions and stuff. Now i want to know who of you not just use special products but actualy DOES something for his/her look by exercising & doing work-outs?

Do you do it at home or do you go to a professional gym?

**** Male

Quote Originally Posted by chiller View Post
    Hi!

I was having a lot of discussions about creames and lotions and stuff. Now i want to know who of you not just use special products but actualy DOES something for his/her look by exercising & doing work-outs?

I go to a professional gym, and just try to keep myself fit. I wish I could get abs like I had when I was in my teens, but it's not that easy these days. Too many social events!

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

i would love to go to professional gym but no time for me. So just do some exercise at home.

**** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    i would love to go to professional gym but no time for me. So just do some exercise at home.
    I enjoy working out at home, but I just don't feel as motivated when I do that....it's a mental thing for me.

go gym might wasting for time in driving. i prefer at home. save time and i can watch tv at the same time too.

**Bry** Male

I live next to a massive network of canals so I walk about 6 miles a day, 3 times a week.. it keeps me fit & with the diet helps me lose weight

I don't like gyms, there are more bugs in a gym than anywhere lol

**** Female

I walk every morning for 20 mts. and got to the gym 3/4 times a week. the gym makes me feel rejuvenated and refreshed. I am unable to do exercises at home, somehow the motivation is not there.
    I love the gym and it has helped me a lot

**Anne Wilson** Female

No I don't use to go Gym,Instead of going Gym I used to Prefer Walking and Sort Of Yoga at Home That's Enough For Me To Stay Fit.

I go to gym so that I can have a trainer because in doing so you will be disciplined. Yes it is a bit expensive but assure you it will be worthwhile. There's is nothing wrong in going to gym because in there not only you will be physically fit but also you can build camaraderie
    to others.

**Dennis** Male

Quote Originally Posted by chiller View Post
    Hi!

There is no cream or product which can make you fit like training in gym. I`m eating some natural proteins but 1-2 hours spending in gym makes you really fit and stronger. No one did not become stronger or "body builder" without training...

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast