It is very hard to fight acne. Most often it can be depressing to see various acne black spots appear after you’ve successfully eliminated your acne. When those acne black spots appear on your skin, a proper treatment regimen should be conducted immediately to fade acne spots and to prevent acne scar.
Dark skin pigmentation is often caused by excessive sun exposure. It is also referred as photo aging. Dark spots on your skin can also be caused by acne. Your acne black spots are often appeared because of excessive exposure to the sun’s ultra violet rays when you still have acne. The results are ugly dark spots and acne scars.
However, you don’t need to worry as there are various natural acne skin care treatments that you can use immediately to get rid of black spots from acne. You can use 7 solid treatments below to fade acne black spots easily:
1. Manuka Honey – This kind of special New Zealand honey has been trusted by skin care professionals to cure your dark spots naturally. If you have dark spots on your skin, applying Manuka honey to the affected areas after bathing will help lighten the dark spots.
2. Aloe vera gel – The gel of aloe vera is known as a substance that can effectively repair skin damage. It has been used since ancient time to fight skin problems. It can effectively cure acne black spots on your face.
3. Castor oil – There are various healing properties contained in castor oil. This oil is effective to fade dark spots in a few days. You can use this oil in the night, before going to bed. Leave this oil overnight and wash your face in the morning.
4. Yogurt – Can yogurt help eliminate your skin discoloration? You bet! It is a natural bleaching for your skin. Just combine the yogurt with lime juice and apply the paste to your face every day. You’ll watch your dark spots fade away slowly.
5. Lemon – Lemon can also be used as natural bleaching treatment. Lemon juice, whether you apply it topically or drink it regularly, can help you to eliminate the black spots immediately. If you can, use lemon as internal and external skin treatment.
6. Extrapone nutgrass – This root extracts can fade your dark spots within two weeks. Extrapone nutgrass is an essential herb that can lighten your skin discoloration and make your skin looks white.
7. Cucumber – A special fruit with abundance skin healing properties. You can include this fruit to your regular diet, especially in your salad. You can also take advantage of cucumber by applying cucumber mask every two days to gradually eliminate acne black spots.