The winter chill can make your skin dry,rough and damaged. Here are few tips to overcome these.
- Avoid long and hot showers as they strip the skin and its natural moisture.Only use luke warm water.
- Replace your regular soap with moisturising body wash.
- Use gentle exfoliating scrubs twice a week,which will remove dead cells and open the skin pores to absorb more moisture.
- After you shower, gently pat your skin partially dry and apply a moisturising lotion to seal the moisture in the skin.
- Room heaters strip the air of moisture, so even if you can’t completely do without it, ensure there are humidifiers or bowls of water placed in the room to retain moisture level in the air.